Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
    That's a blow for Cincy.
    It makes me wonder what's going on with that program. He was slated to play big minutes next year and was one of Brannen's top recruits.

Comment

"In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
        Woah, woah, woah!!!! What’s going on in State College?!?!

If only the world had some heroic investigative journalist to look into this!!!
        Last edited by Shock Top; March 16, 2021, 10:37 AM. Reason: Wrong college town..
        The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by Shock Top View Post

Woah, woah, woah!!!! What’s going on in College Station?!?!

If only the world had some heroic investigative journalist to look into this!!!
          I think you mean State College, but yes. Someone should look into this!
          "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

I think you mean State College, but yes. Someone should look into this!
            Oops
            The Assman

Comment

I think Penn state just hired a new coach. That might explain it.

Comment

Rumor is that Zach Harvey from Cincy will be entering the portal as well.

Comment

Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post
                  He did this quickly, probably even before talking to his own coach about it. He'd been planning this for a long time and had some people in his ear. He obviously doesn't have respect for the Cincy program that we have. Brannen may not be the right guy.

This is one thing that IB has done right (at least without any inside knowledge, I think so). He's been telling the kids for weeks, not to think about next year right now. At the end of the year, they can think about that. I hope that even guys who haven't played very much, give him a chance to sit down and talk about their year, and where they fit in. In today's game, you have to be talking like that (telling them constantly that they were recruited because the coaches believed in their talent) from at least January on, and maybe earlier.

Comment

Most of these higher quality players transferring tells me they want to play on NCAA tournament teams. It's so easy now to use a year or two as a "tryout" to show your worth for a higher quality program. But beware - see Jamarious Burton for example (not that he used WSU as a stepping stone).

Comment

So thankful Tyson stayed.

He’d have been taken up by a team with a top-4-seed within seconds.
                      The Assman

Comment

Zach Harvey (Topeka) at Cincy has officially entered the portal. Another big loss for Cincy. I thought he looked good in the games I saw him play.

Comment

Dimon Carrigan (Florida International) has hit the transfer portal. Was offered out of HS in the 2017 class by WSU. Believe he is a grad transfer. 6'9" 215 LB forward who averaged 6.8 points, 6.1 rebounds, 2.5 blocks and shot 62% for FIU last year. Rim protector and good defender.

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...dimon-carrigan

Comment

Gabe Madsen also leaving Cincy. Doucheman better start the investigation.

Comment

JP Morrman from Temple enters portal.

Comment

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                                X