Clear All

• Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
    Wow. How nuts is that?
    I think it's a Canadian thing, eh

Comment

• Originally posted by Ta town View Post
      I think it's a Canadian thing, eh
      What is everyone laughing aboot?
      Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Per Coach Heiar, it's official, he signed his LOI.
        ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

• Originally posted by BOBB View Post
          I don't think anybody is really laughing, just a little wowed at Steve Nash RTing Nick's tweet. But it's not real surprising that they know each other or perhaps are pretty close friends. It's what happens when you sign a son of a NBAer.
          In the fast lane

Comment

• “They treated me like a king…they have a great basketball program here,” Wiggins told NPH
            ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

• You can tell by Nick's twitter account (@wiggys_WORLD) that he is genuinely pumped out of his mind to be a Shocker. It's all he posts about, and it seems to be all he can think about.

Comment

• He even followed me after I tweeted him a "welcome" on behalf of Shocker Nation. I thought that was funny.

Comment

• Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
                  I don't think anybody is really laughing, just a little wowed at Steve Nash RTing Nick's tweet. But it's not real surprising that they know each other or perhaps are pretty close friends. It's what happens when you sign a son of a NBAer.
                  I guess you missed the intentional misspelled word.

Comment

• We may be able to get his younger brother in the future Mr. andrew wiggins

Comment

• Originally posted by BOBB View Post
                      Eh?

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by mumdaddy316 View Post
                        We may be able to get his younger brother in the future Mr. andrew wiggins
                        Yea, when...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by SirShoxAlot View Post
                          You can tell by Nick's twitter account (@wiggys_WORLD) that he is genuinely pumped out of his mind to be a Shocker. It's all he posts about, and it seems to be all he can think about.
                          It's all I can think about, too. I just can't wait to see the Shockers in full-court flight next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by another shocker View Post
                            It's all I can think about, too. I just can't wait to see the Shockers in full-court flight next year.
                            This signing is indeed thrilling. I love it when a player is as excited to play here as we are to have him. Nick is a slasher that jumps out of the gym. He can score the rock and he will indeed earn his fair share of playing time and probably will start and finish games quite often.
                            Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Don't know if anyone else saw that. Thought it was pretty cool to share that Mr. Fraschilla mentioned the signing.

Comment

Working...
                              X