Green
    Hawkins
    Wiggins
    Wessel
    Cotton
    Williams
    Armstead
    Van Vleet
    "I discovered surfing, which I absolutely fell in love with. That feels good and kind of keeps your body aligned, so does the salt water." - Anthony Kiedis

"I'm not worried. Are you worried? You shouldn't be. Sleep well tonight. "

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
      FVV, Green and Hawkins may all be able to contribute this season, but their value comes next season and the following few years. A couple of redshirts could be possible.

Henry, if he shows up, is a definite RS who may, down the road, help out. He's a project with a lot of ability that would be exciting to watch.
      I think Wessel needs to redshirt next year. I don't see him getting much playing time except for mop up duty. I think the talent we have coming in is passing him by.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spaulding View Post
        You are correct. I keep a scholarship "grid" and I count 13 on scholly:

Orupke
        Uwadiae
        Hall
        White
        Early
        Green
        Hawkins
        Wiggins
        Wessel
        Cotton
        Williams
        Armstead
        Van Vleet
        I'm pretty sure Baker gets a scholarship.

Comment

• Originally posted by BOBB View Post
          I count 16 if you assume Mitchell is on 'ship.
          That's why assumptions aren't helpful at this time.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
            Not sure about that.
            "I discovered surfing, which I absolutely fell in love with. That feels good and kind of keeps your body aligned, so does the salt water." - Anthony Kiedis

Comment

• This is great news!!! Shockerz are goin to cause teams fits with our height and athleticism

Comment

You are correct. I keep a scholarship "grid" and I count 13 on scholly:

Orupke
                Uwadiae
                Hall
                White
                Early
                Green
                Hawkins
                Wiggins
                Wessel
                Cotton
                Williams
                Armstead
                Van Vleet

SPAULDING! You'll get nothing and like it!

There are more than a few question marks on that list anyway. Lots of spring left to go.

Comment

Not sure about that.
                  When Baker's intentions to come to WSU were publicized it was made clear he would walk-on and redshirt in year one and receive a scholarship in year two. Things can surely change but I have yet to hear that it has.

Comment

• Lots of guessing going on in this thread. Who cares, the coach will work out the 13. Also the look at his little brother stuff is just silly. He isn't coming here and this should be about what Nick brings.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
                      You are correct.

Comment

• Originally posted by jocoshock View Post

"Hit me with it! I've come a long way to see you, Mary. The least you can do is level with me. What are my chances?"
                        "Not good."
                        "You mean, not good like one out of a hundred?"
                        Mary: I'd say more like one out of a million."
                        "So you're telling me there's a chance."
                        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockRef View Post
                          But you must play defense first if you want to play & play often for HCGM.

I've seen NW up close & in person & defense was not a priority with him.

He will most certainly get a baptism of fire once he has enrolled in the renowned 'HCGM School of Defense'.
                          (Same thing for Teddy Hawkins).

That is all.
                          You are right but I have yet to see where Defense is a priority at the Juco level.

Comment

• Originally posted by BOBB View Post
                            I count 16 if you assume Mitchell is on 'ship.
                            Not even close, BOBB.

Mitchell is definitely a walkon; Anacreon is leaving; and if I remember correctly, our guru trop has said he believes Armstead is here in a way that doesn't count against the 13. That brings the total to 13 assuming Uwadiae and Hawkins both qualify. So what's the problem?

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                              SPAULDING! You'll get nothing and like it!

There are more than a few question marks on that list anyway. Lots of spring left to go.
                              I want a hamburger. No, cheeseburger. I want a hot dog. I want a milkshake. I want potato chips...

In all seriousness, this is how I see it as of now. Things are certainly fluid with respect to who shows up, qualifies, etc. I imagine Gregg and his staff will sort everything out and there is no need to panic at this point, or ever for that matter.

Comment

Not sure about that.
                                I also keep a spreadsheet, Spaulding, but mine includes Baker, who was promised a scholarship, and not Armstead, who has never been confirmed to be on a regular basketball scholarship (i.e., one of the 13). Also, regardless of Armstead's situation, the 13 assumes both Hawkins and Uwadiae on scholarship even though Hawkins hasn't qualified yet although is reporting to be making good progress and Uwadiae has gone to a collection of high schools, which sometimes leads to difficulty (as KU learned this past season).

Comment

Working...
                                X