• Chemistry

Comment

• Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
          NW15‏@Wiggys_WORLDReply
          Retweet

Favorite
          · Open

Jus got done playin open gym with the WSU Men's Team #WORK
          Since I'm going to assume the coaches were NOT involved in the open gym, the statement could be a compliment to how hard our guys work and will work you if you play with them. As a recruit, I'd want those players as teammates.

Comment

• Maybe his comment means it was really more work than play. We all know Marshall's work ethic and if NW finds it more work than he could or wanted to handle, then no he is not a good fit here. HOWEVER, we really don't know exactly what his tweet meant, so we will have to wait to see how things develop.

Comment

• Let me translate for you squares. #WORK is short for "Do Work", as in "The harder I work the better I get".
              "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
              -John Wooden

Comment

• Even I knew that.
                In the fast lane

Comment

• Well :tongue-new: (but thanks)

Comment

• Originally posted by choida View Post
                    i get a feeling we arent a good match
                    Choida, in case you haven't figured it out yet, you've pretty much given up your credibility -- except with mumdaddy, who'll believe anything -- by telling us yesterday that "according to my sources he already committed," (have you ever noticed how someone like trop, who knows more about what's going on than the rest of us do about recruiting, basically never quotes his alleged "sources"?) and then today that you get a feeling we aren't a good match. What do your "sources" think, and how do they explain why a guy who isn't a good match supposedly already committed?

Maybe Wiggins is a good fit and maybe he isn't; maybe he'll come and maybe he won't. But one thing we do know: your BS meter is flashing bright red, and you don't have a clue.

Comment

• why so serious??

heath_ledger_joker.jpg heath_ledger_joker.jpg

Comment

• Watcher goin in over there aint he,so ill believe anything huh bruh.....ok

Comment

• Choida, I think the pictures in your last post say it all.

Comment

• ok watcher, you got me good...you old rascal you!!

Comment

• Originally posted by choida View Post
                              ok watcher, you got me good...you old "wascal" you!!
                              Fixed.
                              "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

• NW15 ‏ @Wiggys_WORLD
                                Got you bro, matter of time before Greatness happens RT @malcolmarmstead: @Wiggys_WORLD keep grinding
                                Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Working...
                                X