Nick Wiggins 6-6 SG Class of 2012, SIGNED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
    Let's sign this young man for 'icing on the cake' of our best recruiting class under the Marshall Plan already!!!!!!!
    I wonder who would leave so we could get him? Or is there someone already on the team who would be willing and able to pay their own way?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
      I wonder who would leave so we could get him? Or is there someone already on the team who would be willing and able to pay their own way?
      'Hope he signs. Really.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
        I don't know that anyone would have to leave. Possibly one of our recruits may not be eligble so the coaches are continuing to recruit big time talent.

Comment

• I don't know anything, as all on SN already know (I'll get that out of the way), but I wouldn't be surprised if a different player wore the #4 jersey next year.

Comment

• The Bash will play their first game Wednesday at 11 a.m. in Hutch.

Comment

• Bracket info:

配偶者に浮気をされたら、あなたは相手を許せますか?疑惑を持って配偶者を問い詰めても、しらを切られてしまうことも珍しくありません。相手にしてみれば、夫や妻の剣幕に恐れをなして咄嗟に知らぬふりをしてしまう...

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                Is Mr.Wiggins the only potential Shocker competing in Hutch?
                "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                ---------------------------------------
                Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Comment by Sully in today's Eagle:

"Those returners will be joined by a five-man recruiting class that could grow during the spring signing period." Makes one wonder.

Comment

• Hmmm, Wednesday at 11 . . . I might be able to take a long lunch and get to that one.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                      Hmmm, Wednesday at 11 . . . I might be able to take a long lunch and get to that one.
                      I was thinking of you when I posted that one.

Comment

• Wabash practicing at the Chuck tomorrow at 10:30....

Comment

The Bash will play their first game Wednesday at 11 a.m. in Hutch.
                          I haven't checked yet, but assume all the games will be on the internet as they were the last few years.
                          In the fast lane

Comment

Wabash practicing at the Chuck tomorrow at 10:30....
                            That doesn't surprise me
                            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
                              I haven't checked yet, but assume all the games will be on the internet as they were the last few years.
                              Yes, on the same site.

Comment

• and that site is?

Comment

Working...
                                X