Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the latest on Wiggins?

Comment

• He's a baller, and if we have an opening, I want him here!
      Livin the dream

Comment

• Here is a nice article on Mr. Wiggins to get us back on track.
        I think you will like at least one quote.

Comment

• I was just speaking with @AndShock: yesterday about how I keep waiting for WSU to get a guard that will attack the rim and finish. Someone that could put together some highlight reels for SportsCenter. Wiggins sounds like he could be that guy and he's not only a slasher. Sounds like he's got a well polished offensive game and would be a huge asset to this team next year. Wiggins may be my favorite '12 recruit that we've brought up that's still available and would be at the top of my list.
          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• What are we doin to get the guy,and the kid is 6'6.....we had to wait for toure to grow from his 6'2 to his now 6'5. We don't have to with this kid,lets pick him up and have a solid 2012 class

Comment

• Wow, i like this kid.

Comment

• Yes, if an opening occurs, this is the player we want IOP. If 2 slots open up, then get me the very best big man you can possibly find.
                Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• I want to keep this thread on top. This would be a REALLY good get for us. This kid can play. Hope we have room and he wants to come here.

Comment

• Wabash Valley won their Region and District Sunday 58-55 over Olney Central and will be in Hutch for the National.
                    “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

• Would be a good chance for a few Shocker fans to get a first hand look. You think @RoyalShock: ?
                      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Do jucos normally wait until after the season to make a decision?

Comment

• Coach Marshall said he was at Florida Juco tournament and also one in Illinois so maybe he was watching Wiggins. Said one of the assistants was in Texas

Comment

• Originally posted by rrshock View Post
                            Do jucos normally wait until after the season to make a decision?
                            Most of them wait.
                            In the fast lane

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                              Would be a good chance for a few Shocker fans to get a first hand look. You think @RoyalShock ?
                              If it works out, I will try to get to a game of his.

Comment

• Yes

He can play. I know for a fact.

Trust SR.
                                Above all, make the right call.

Comment

Working...
                                X