No announcement yet.

Nick Wiggins 6-6 SG Class of 2012, SIGNED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excellent chance of Rivals making a typo.
    In the fast lane

Comment

Comment

Oregon State is not in the mix. Info could be bad, but he was adament it is Marshall v. Altman.

Comment

Kansas State and Villianova now interested in Wiggins according to tweets.
          In the fast lane

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
            Kansas State and Villianova now interested in Wiggins according to tweets.
            Of course, the real question is, who is Wiggins interested in? I'm certainly one of those hoping it ends up being WSU.

Comment

This is the recruit that I hope we get if room becomes available.
              Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

The kids has excellent talent,exposure will most def help us get him to pick wsu!!

Comment

Any new news on the kid?

Comment

I don't have any except he scored 19 in his last game.
                    In the fast lane

Comment

Our last two Juco guards (Clevin and Rags) have been truly outstanding.

Hope GM keeps the pipeline open as I don't see how we could have hoped to have done any better.

Comment

We've also had two outstanding juco forwards in Hall and Smith. I can't give HCGM credit for Clemente. Griskanus didn't work out due to injury. We'll see about Anacreon and Early. Thus far, I'd say HCGM and staff are 4/5 with JUCOs with 2 undetermined results. That level of recruiting will keep your team competitive every year.
                        Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post
                          We've also had two outstanding juco forwards in Hall and Smith. I can't give HCGM credit for Clemente. Griskanus didn't work out due to injury. We'll see about Anacreon and Early. Thus far, I'd say HCGM and staff are 4/5 with JUCOs with 2 undetermined results. That level of recruiting will keep your team competitive every year.
                          Not sure who your 4/5 are from that post. I only read about 2 successful players ( I imagine you mean Joe too and that's only 3 since you don't give credit for clemente). Who's your other one? This sounds like a backhanded compliment to me.

I think that Marshall has pieced together a very good team that is more than competitive.

Comment

ragland, clevin, hall, ben smith---sounds like 4 to me

Comment

Originally posted by vtshocker View Post
                              ragland, clevin, hall, ben smith---sounds like 4 to me
                              @shockmonster:, I was responding to the post above (which only mentioned Joe and Clevin). I wanted to add the success that Marshall has also had in bringing in Hall and Smith...That's 4 out of 5 with the injuries that plagued Mantas. James A will need to improve or be considered a bust. All signs point to success for Early, and if we land Wiggins, sane goes for him but we'll just have to see. Thus far the staff has been very successful in bringing in good juco ballers.
                              Livin the dream

Comment

I'm hoping we get Wiggins plus a juco big.

Comment

Working...
                                X