No announcement yet.

Recruiting Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coach Marshall himself told me this. I guess if that is not good enough you will just have to wait.

Comment

• Originally posted by wushock View Post
      As I reported earlier Teddy will either be going to prep or juco. Their is a slim chance that he will pay his own way as a parcial qualifier as the boys at KU did
      Does anyone here believe "the boys at KU" paid their own way? If so, monkeys will be flying out my a$$ very soon. :kiwi-fruit:
      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Your a$$ can relax

Comment

• "It's possible, monkey's flying out of your a$$ isn't?"

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Two chances, Slim and None, and Slim just rode outa town.

Comment

• Originally posted by wushock View Post
              Coach Marshall himself told me this. I guess if that is not good enough you will just have to wait.
              If Marshall really told you, I believe it -- but why didn't you say so in the first place?

Comment

• We have 1 big and a guard coming in for next Seasons Class. We will need another big with Hall and EO being Seniors, so I hope it is Uwadiae. Have not heard any updates if or when he would be cleared to come here. However, I have heard positives about his play being much improved and it appears the weight room is his friend. Coach Marshall is quite a recruiter and surrounds himself with Coaches that are also beyond solid recruiters.

When you go 10-13 deep and can be blindfolded when you point to a sub to enter the game, you know things are looking up. When you have to strain your brain as to how to distribute 40 minutes of playing time to so many talented players that are scratching and clawing to beat out other solid players within, you also know you will be a contender in the Valley Race. These are nice problems to have and I am glad we have Coach Marshall at the helm to figure this all out.
                Last edited by forevershockerfan; June 30, 2012, 03:43 PM.
                Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Working...
                X