Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adam Moore ran the 3rd fastest indoor mile today in Topeka with a 4:02.32

Comment

Freshman-II Brady Palen out of Beloit wins the high jump in Topeka today match his PR with a 6-10.25.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

I didn't know I was?
        LOL I have not idea how my mind transposed "envious" to "nervous." Sorry about that.

Comment

Originally posted by ABC View Post

LOL I have not idea how my mind transposed "envious" to "nervous." Sorry about that.
          You did make me reread my post to see if I stuck nervous in there somewhere.

Comment

1972Shocker, I do greatly appreciate the updates on the less notable programs' results and updates. I've always felt that WSU has had a strong athletic history in a variety of sports, especially track and field, cross country and tennis. Thank you !

Comment

One other nice performance yesterday in Topeka by Freshman II Joakim Genereux who moved up a couple of notches on the indoor 200m Top 10 list breaking his previous PR of 21.67

Last edited by 1972Shocker; January 23, 2022, 05:52 PM.

Comment

I noticed there is a key contributor missing from the Shocker men's track roster this year. Antonio Norman, who made it to the NCAA Outdoor Championship meet last spring is not on the Shocker roster this year. No idea what his story is or where he is this year.

Comment

I noticed there is a key contributor missing from the Shocker men's track roster this year. Antonio Norman, who made it to the NCAA Outdoor Championship meet last spring is not on the Shocker roster this year. No idea what his story is or where he is this year.
                  Editor’s note: The name of the individual who reported the accused will be referred to as John Doe to protect his identity. Antonio Norman, a junior criminology major, was charged with aggravated battery and is accused of breaking the jaw of one of his teammates from the Eastern men’s track and field team. Norman’s charge...

Comment

Don't want to disparage the young man, but I'm wondering if this is him?

https://www.dailyeasternnews.com/2021/11/05/eastern-student-charged-with-aggravated-battery/

Since he has been dropped from the team, I cannot find any info on him on the school's track & field page.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

https://www.dailyeasternnews.com/2021/11/05/eastern-student-charged-with-aggravated-battery/

Since he has been dropped from the team, I cannot find any info on him on the school's track & field page.
                      Yep it’s him.

Comment

That appears to be him. Looks like Eastern Illinois has pretty much scrubbed any evidence that he had transferred there. Whether or not the girl friend was his reason for transferring is hard to say. Too bad as he seemed to be pretty talented hurdler. Not sure if he was the only athlete dismissed from the Eastern Illinois team. I am not aware of any issues with Antonio while he was at Wichita State but who knows.

Comment

Yeeeesh.
                          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                            Yeeeesh.
                            Yikes! Looks like we dodged a bullet.

You’d think the Daily Eastern News (“TELL THE TRUTH AND DON’T BE AFRAID”) might use ****ed… jeesh!
                            Last edited by WstateU; January 28, 2022, 08:54 AM.
                            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                              Yikes! Looks like we dodged a bullet.
                              Or at least a devastating right hook.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

So maybe I'm not up to speed with what's acceptable now days so the Daily Eastern News now prints “you fu*ked my baby momma" in there story. High class paper I'm sure.

Comment

Working...
                                X