APP State Pre-Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown
    Especially when the "Wichita State vs. Indiana State" spot has been on there for 5 months, or longer...
    Classicccc!

I saw that a couple times this year in November and thought they were picking up some game somewhere because it was marked "College Basketball". Then when I actually came across it, it read "Wichita State at Indiana State". What a hosebag cable company. BTW, it's been longer than the last 5 months. I noticed it as early as last March.

Oh and I dunno what to think about this one. Is our youth ready for a true road game yet? I don't expect the environment to be too hostile though. I'm gonna go the pessimistic, but realistic route and say:

APP ST. 65
    WSU 59

I'd be ecstatic for a WSU win!
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

A win tonight would be a big step forward early on in the Marshall Era.

:wsu_posters: :goshocks: :posterwu: :posterwsu:

I don't think HCGM was particularly thrilled with his team's performance in front of his friends and former school on the Islands and something tells me the kids have a slightly better understanding of what his expectations are, especially in front of so many family and friends tonight.

I think this is a REALLY solid team we get in Boone tonight and I will be thrilled with a W.

Comment

Originally posted by notquiteBWing
        Originally posted by RoyalShock
        Why does the look of the AppCountry.com forum look so familiar? Hmmmm . . . .

;)

did they steal your format??
        or is it a common format...?
        It's a 3rd-party designed theme. We probably just found it at the same place.

Comment

Working...
        X