No announcement yet.

Boozer Transferring to WSU?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't see many positives to this, maybe his brother might steer some recruits our way. On the other hand I don't think there are any negatives to this. He stays here as a walk-on, may or may not get any PT; If everything goes smoothly then no problems; if not Marshall boots him.

Comment

A friend of mine told me he played with Boozer at the Heskett Center last week. Has anyone heard if he is on campus, a potential walk on, etc.? Maybe just here for one of our academic programs?
      Wear your seatbelt.

Comment

He's been here quite a while.
        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Perhaps the best indicator we have on this is he hasn't been spotted playing in pick up games with the team.
          In the fast lane

Comment

He has a sore ankle right now. :yes:

Comment

I forgot all about him. I haven't seen or heard of him in awhile. I'll ask around a little bit.
              veni, vidi, vici

Comment

I have a good friend who works at an establishment out west and apparently his boss called him after Charles came into his business today. Apparently Charles told my friend's boss that he was still in town because, "I am going to finish my last year at Wichita State".

Before this, my friend had no idea who Charles Boozer even was, so I know for a fact that he wouldn't make this up. Just thought I'd tell you guys.

Comment

I've seen this guy at the Heskett all the time. He's definitely here.
                  "Say it slowly and savor it..."
                  Nothing worse than sCUm/sKUm

Comment

Well it sounds to me like he is wanting to get his degree and he is keeping his nose clean. Enough said. Leave the kid in peace.

Comment

Isn't he like 35 now?

Comment

Working...
                      X