No announcement yet.

Boozer Transferring to WSU?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If he walked on as a transfer this year, wouldn't he be a junior-eligible next year?

Comment

Unsettling for several reasons.
      "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers
        If he walked on as a transfer this year, wouldn't he be a junior-eligible next year?
        He was a junior last year. After sitting out one year he would have his senior season left.
        In the fast lane

Comment

Then I don't see the point.

Comment

And if he comes in at mid-term he would only have 1/2 season. I cant see us give him a scholorship for a 1/2 year. He is staying at Iowa State lst semester

Comment

Maybe hes coming here for our new football team! :D 8) :posterwsu:
              I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

I don't see the upside for WSU. We have our guards for this year, and next year. He only averaged 3.5 ppg at Iowa State. didn't exactly burn the court up there. Is he even good enough to be on our team?

Comment

I think that if he would walk on at WSU, he'd realize real quick that WSU has the type of guards he was seeing on OTHER TEAMS when he was at Iowa State.

On rethinking that, he wasn't seeing those guards on the other teams with his 3 minutes. He was seeing reserves, so he probably hasn't played with or against the level of the guards at WSU.
                  The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                  We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

hmmm, im gonna trust the coaches on this one.

Comment

I'll trust the coaches, but I don't see what this guy adds.

Comment

Wrong

Originally posted by SB Shock
                        Maybe he is going to play baseball? If he can hit chicks, maybe he can hit a Div I fastball.
                        Come on, SB. Surely by now (or maybe I should say Shirley by now) you know that isn't the question -- it's "Can he hit a D-1 curve ball?"

Comment

Originally posted by Zardoz
                          He does know McDermott's system, still seems weird to me though.

Comment

Originally posted by Zardoz
                            Maybe he adds the chance for Carlos Boozer to come work out with the team?
                            "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Re: Wrong

Originally posted by WSUwatcher
                              Originally posted by SB Shock
                              Maybe he is going to play baseball? If he can hit chicks, maybe he can hit a Div I fastball.
                              Come on, SB. Surely by now (or maybe I should say Shirley by now) you know that isn't the question -- it's "Can he hit a D-1 curve ball?"
                              Baby steps, baby steps......

Comment

according to Wichita State’s registrar’s office, is not enrolled, although he did apply for admission and was not admitted.

Comment

Working...
                                X