No announcement yet.

Any news on Orukpe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So do you think EO would've made a good tight end or free safety in the AAC....

Comment

• Originally posted by Gary Gorilla View Post
      So do you think EO would've made a good tight end or free safety in the AAC....
      I think he would have made a good goal post. At a minimum he would have been a solid upright on either the left or right side.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
        I think he would have made a good goal post. At a minimum he would have been a solid upright on either the left or right side.
        Just as long as the ball is supposed to go through his hands.
        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
        Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
          Just as long as the ball is supposed to go through his hands.
          He would probably have little trouble with that

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
            He would probably have little trouble with that
            through his hand- meaning he can't catch ****.
            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
            Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
              through his hand- meaning he can't catch ****.
              I disagree. He caught a lot of **** in his career because he couldn't catch a basketball.

Comment

• Bump. This is it... The last moments of a legend

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
                  Bump. This is it... The last moments of a legend
                  You are giving up too easily.
                  There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Time to lock the other thread!
                    Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

• Fires anyone know what size shoe Orukpe wears? I heard 17.
                      There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                        Fires anyone know what size shoe Orukpe wears? I heard 17.
                        You know what they say

Comment

• Yeah, the dude has a big noise and big hands, too.

Comment

• Could Orukpe dribble very well?

Comment

• While at Wichita State, did Orukpe have a favorite hangout?

Comment

• There was a time that I thought Orukpe would never get cleared.

Comment

Working...
                                X