Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WSUShokker
    Originally posted by newshock1234
    I didnt get a chance to go tonight, did anyone happened to go, if so, how did Evan look?
    i went and it was a close one BC had a lay up to tie with about 6 seconds left and blew it....

Evan was very good didnt score alot of points but he is the hustler on that team. He looked very good going to the rim...diving on the floor for loose balls..hes a hustle kid with alot of effort and pretty damn quick as well.

Dreamius carried the team tonight..and Blake Bell is a pretty damn good BB player.
    Too bad Blake is an even better FB guy.

I'm hoping to catch a game next week during sub-state.
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Hopefully by his Sophomore year I'll stop reading his name as Weasel

Comment

Originally posted by shockerofandover0943
        Originally posted by shocking
        Originally posted by SubGod22
        Originally posted by shocking
        I knew there was no real hope of WSU recruiting any one from Circle, but still, I feel like we don't get mentioned enough by Wichita news outlets, so anytime I get the chance to mention them I will. Plus, CHS hasn't had a boy's basketball player go D-1 ever, so it was a good effort.

And you are correct. Jordan Phillips, by far our best player, is signed to K-State.
        What class are you in? I'm assuming you know my boy AndShock over there.
        I despize Andover...they've completely smoked our chances at going to state in football one too many times. So, I don't really know anyone from that town.
        We did do that a few times...
        Yes, and I hate you for it. :cry:

Problem is, we should ALWAYS come 2nd in district, but we always screw up against El Dorado and Augusta. I don't know why, we just do. And then you guys come in. It's just not fair.

Comment

Too bad we can't have Bell in a Shocker uniform. He took it to Ellis tonight and darn near willed his team to victory against the top ranked team in KS.

Wessel has a steady presence about him. I'm guessing high BBIQ.

Comment

Originally posted by HockeyShock
            Originally posted by WSUShokker
            The scene.....

Shocker fans are on the proverbial Shocker pier when one young fan sees a nice boat pulling up to the pier....and exclaims.."WOW thats one nice boat".... and old Salty shocker fan leans over and says...."Arrgghhh mattie thats not a boat that theres a Wessel"

sorry I had to get that out
            Or, perhaps in a bad Russian accent: "Cap-teen, sensors picking up unidentified Wessel 100 kilo-meters ahead!"
            At Christmas time . . .

"Here we come a Wessel-ing . . ."

Comment

Comments about German accents and boats reminds me of this very, very funny commerical from Germany:

More Funny Commercials -- http://www.fun-ads.com ----- REALLY funny commercial

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Hatter
                Originally posted by SpanglerFan316
                I am avoiding making comments for now but I did want to post this link. http://www.varsitykansas.com/2009/12...ids-upset.html
                I don't know how good he will be, but Frankamp is certainly worth watching. Anyone who does what he has as a freshman should be getting a look.
                Sounds a lot like Keiton Page at OSU... who I recall we recruited a couple of years ago.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

How can you compare him to Page. He is only 5-9

Comment

Originally posted by wushock
                    How can you compare him to Page. He is only 5-9
                    I'm comparing Page to Frankamp, not Wessel? Sorry I went off topic a bit.
                    I just a$$/u/me/d Frankamp was a short white boy.

:D
                    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                    X