This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ShockerNet call-out for volleyball

Shocker fans, we now have a top-25 volleyball team who has a match this Friday that will likely determine the regular season champion.

Ticket are $1. ONE FREAKING DOLLAR!!! That's $6 off the regular price.

If we can get 10,000 plus to 17 home basketball games, we can surely get 5,000+ to one volleyball game.

Unless you have a kid directly involved in a high school football game, you need to get your butt (and the butts of your family) to Koch Arena.

Thanks Royal!

Folks, you absolutely will not be dissappointed if you have so much as 1 competitive bone in your body.

These girls ROCK!

:wsu_posters: :goshocks: :posterwu: :posterwsu:

Comment

If you haven't seen Sara Lungren slide deftly to her right for a kill, you need to get to the game Friday.

If you haven't seen a kill attempt get stuffed back into the hitter's face, you need to get to CKA this Friday.

If you haven't seen Abby Harsh quick-set to 6'5" Stephanie Tokarz, you need to search your sofa cushions for the dollar admission.

If you haven't seen a back-row player dig out a 60mph kill from less than 20ft, you haven't seen cat-like reflexes and precision.

If you haven't seen Emily Stockman serve, you haven't seen poetry in power form.

Comment

I haven't seen... all of the above.

I'm gonna try to make my first WSU Volleyball game ever.. on Friday.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock
          If you haven't seen Sara Lungren slide deftly to her right for a kill, you need to get to the game Friday.

If you haven't seen a kill attempt get stuffed back into the hitter's face, you need to get to CKA this Friday.

If you haven't seen Abby Harsh quick-set to 6'5" Stephanie Tokarz, you need to search your sofa cushions for the dollar admission.

If you haven't seen a back-row player dig out a 60mph kill from less than 20ft, you haven't seen cat-like reflexes and precision.

If you haven't seen Emily Stockman serve, you haven't seen poetry in power form.
          Class, today's word will be "Stalker"! Can you all say "Stalker"? :whistle: :lol:

T

...8)

Comment

Cold: I almost spilled my coffee on my computer when I read your post. :lol:
            Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
            Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

That would be WuDrWu or Spangler. ;) I've only been to one match so far this year.

No. 2 will be on Friday!

Comment

Originally posted by SpanglerFan316
                Cold: I almost spilled my coffee on my computer when I read your post. :lol:
                Honestly, I have never seen such creative writing on display in regards to volleyball. Royal needs to be the official correspondent to the world for Shocker Volleyball. It actually sounds kind of interesting when he describes it. Of course you need to add in a few tidbits regarding the uniform and how the lovely ladies look while in action!! :D :D :D

I will try to take the woman to Friday's game.. I do know one of the players on the team and she has asked me repeatedly to come.. :(

T

...8)

Comment

I purposely avoided any language that might create visual imagery beyond volleyball. But somehow, I knew that wouldn't stop CB!

Comment

I purposely avoided any language that might create visual imagery beyond volleyball. But somehow, I knew that wouldn't stop CB!
                    And how many of us on here were thinking the same as Cold, we just didn't post it?

Comment

The first couple of matches I attended, it was a little distracting. But I don't really notice it anymore. I'm way more into the volleyball being played than the eye-candy.

Comment

The first couple of matches I attended, it was a little distracting. But I don't really notice it anymore. I'm way more into the volleyball being played than the eye-candy.
                        What? How can you not help but be distracted?

Comment

Now that I play volleyball, I've become a fan of the game. And I have other motivations (namely, trying to maintain a pure thought-life for spiritual reasons). I'll leave it at that! :good:

Comment

The first couple of matches I attended, it was a little distracting.
                            I'm sold now for sure!

T

...8)

Comment

While I certainly hope the Shox destroy MSU on Friday, I will admit that I am looking forward to watching Kaitlyn Panzau in action for MSU. She has a lot of talent, if you know what I mean. 8)

Comment

Working...
                              X