This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shocks771
    While I certainly hope the Shox destroy MSU on Friday, I will admit that I am looking forward to watching Kaitlyn Panzau in action for MSU. She has a lot of talent, if you know what I mean. 8)
    You mean she's "stacked" with talent? :D

T

...8)

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
      While I certainly hope the Shox destroy MSU on Friday, I will admit that I am looking forward to watching Kaitlyn Panzau in action for MSU. She has a lot of talent, if you know what I mean. 8)

T

...8)
      I would just say that you won't be disappointed if you were to choose a seat that is behind one of the end-lines. :D

Comment

Is this our girl?

Scroll down...

She's naughty too? :D

T

...8)

Comment

T

...8)
          I would just say that you won't be disappointed if you were to choose a seat that is behind one of the end-lines. :D
          End-lines! Roger! I'm sure those sections of the arena are filled all the way to the roof.. ROFL.

T

...8)

Comment

Is this our girl?

Scroll down...

T

...8)
            Yep, that's her. Pretty funny.

Comment

Is this our girl?

Scroll down...

T

...8)
              Yep, that's her. Pretty funny.

She has nice teeth! :D

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Wow. Some Clemson fan really dislikes USC. Dude needs to get a life.

Comment

I bought 100 tickets a little bit ago. The person before me bought 75 (according to the person at the ticket window). I have already given away about 10 tickets.

How about a goal? There were about 1300 tickets sold (including season tickets) when I got my tickets. Let's make the following goal:
                  End of day Monday: 2000 tickets sold
                  End of day Tuesday: 3000 tickets sold
                  End of day Wednesday: 4000 tickets sold
                  End of day Thursday: 5000 tickets sold
                  End of day Friday: 10,400 tickets sold
                  :posterwsu: :posterwsu: :posterwsu: :posterwsu: :posterwsu:
                  Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
                  Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Are female athletes fair game for signs and/or chants?

Who's up for bringing pillows to the game? :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock
                      Are female athletes fair game for signs and/or chants?

Who's up for bringing pillows to the game? :lol:
                      Man, I was just thinking the same thing. If this were men's basketball I'd be all for it......

I am so tempted to challenge Kaitlyn to a pillow fight its not funny.......

I can't imagine the students couldn't have some fun with that.

But then this is volleyball and there is an understand class and fair play that goes along with it.

Oh, life's temptations..........

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu

I am so tempted to challenge Kaitlyn to a pillow fight its not funny.......

Oh, life's temptations..........
                        Doc, that would be worth the price of admission in and of itself. However, I suspect that Kaitlyn would kick your butt, however, I'm sure it would be a beating you would gladly take with a smile.

:D

Comment

I'm not afraid to admit I am man enough to take what I've got coming to me.

:good:

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock
                            If you haven't seen Sara Lungren slide deftly to her right for a kill, you need to get to the game Friday.

If you haven't seen a kill attempt get stuffed back into the hitter's face, you need to get to CKA this Friday.

If you haven't seen Abby Harsh quick-set to 6'5" Stephanie Tokarz, you need to search your sofa cushions for the dollar admission.

If you haven't seen a back-row player dig out a 60mph kill from less than 20ft, you haven't seen cat-like reflexes and precision.

If you haven't seen Emily Stockman serve, you haven't seen poetry in power form.
                            LOL.
                            looks like i have to come to this game!
                            veni, vidi, vici

Comment

Amazing posts, I am very proud of my Shocker brothers and sisters. I think we can agree that spandex looks better on the court than at the grocery store.

Comment

Originally posted by boyshocker
                                Amazing posts, I am very proud of my Shocker brothers and sisters. I think we can agree that spandex looks better on the court than at the grocery store.
                                It also looks a lot better on the players than on the fans. If the fans came in spandex, we might all go blind (or wish we were blind). :lol:
                                Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
                                Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Working...
                                X