No announcement yet.

New Uni's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And upon further inspection, those are the women's jerseys.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock
      I found the WSU jerseys in that PDF and while they aren't awful, I certainly don't like the white letters/numbers with yellow box-shadows.
      If you'll notice, it is the WOMEN'S uniforms that are in the pdf, and which are the same as Ohio State.
      "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu
        U G L Y Nike ain't got no alibi......
        Doc's breakin out the pompom's...funny stuff!
        That rug really tied the room together.

Comment

I would prefer this

over this

any and everyday of the week though.

I like our uni's the way they have been though and I dont feel we should change. But if we were made to then.............

Comment

They can wear speedos for all I care if they produce on the court in March!

T

...8)

Comment

i didnt think they were that bad
              i dont see why everyone hates them?

Comment

Originally posted by RHshoxfan
                i didnt think they were that bad
                i dont see why everyone hates them?
                Which ones are you talking about??

Comment

I certainly hope we're not talking about the skin tight ones. I may have to find out about that.
                  Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                  Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                  ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                  Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                  Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

oh no
                    i dont like the skin tight ones
                    there not actully wearing those are they!?

Comment

I would doubt it. I'd hope NIKE wouldn't force something like that on us. Surely WSU would have veto power.
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

The skin-tight uniforms are bad, but they don't actually look as bad in person (or on tv) as they do in the still shots.

But, if the jerseys are skin-tight, that might give us a little bit of a leg up against certain teams that tend to clutch and grab at uniforms while playing their apparent "lock-down" defense. Not naming names...
                        There are nights when I think that Sal Paradise was right.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffrey Korchek
                          The skin-tight uniforms are bad, but they don't actually look as bad in person (or on tv) as they do in the still shots.

But, if the jerseys are skin-tight, that might give us a little bit of a leg up against certain teams that tend to clutch and grab at uniforms while playing their apparent "lock-down" defense. Not naming names...
                          That had crossed my mind....
                          RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
                            They can wear speedos for all I care if they produce on the court in March!

T

...8)
                            me watching the team come out during intro---> :shock:
                            KU fans are the most arrogant while KSU fans are the most delusional. ~BostonWu
                            Criticizing this team is like criticizing one of Jerry's kids. ~DaShox

Comment

i believe we all discussed this last year about tourney time. the pics make them look alot worse than I remember them being in the tourney. the guy in the pic is wearing a jersey like 2 sizes too small. If they wear normal sizes i dont think they look bad.

Comment

The pics make them look like astronaut underwear.
                                The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

Working...
                                X