No announcement yet.

New Uni's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They look like the Penn State football uniforms. So bland. If GM starts dressing like Joe Pa we have a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by shockball
      They look like the Penn State football uniforms. So bland. If GM starts dressing like Joe Pa we have a problem.
      Penn St football unis are maybe the best football unis of all time if you ask me. I love them. I also thought the basketball unis were awsome though and I think only me and cold share that oppinion of them right now.

Comment

Originally posted by t7017s
        Originally posted by shockball
        Penn St football unis are maybe the best football unis of all time if you ask me. I love them. I also thought the basketball unis were awsome though and I think only me and cold share that oppinion of them right now.

I am with you the new uni's looked very good. They looked very sharp to me.

Comment

FYI...these are not this season's uni's. They are due in mid december (must be coming with EO).

Comment

EO must be working for DHL if that's the case. I wonder if he'll deliver Kenny Lofton's stuff after he goes to his 20th new team

Comment

Anyone who dogs on the Penn State football uniforms seriously needs their head examined. Those are the best uniforms in all of college football, if not all of sports.

Why?

Well why the hell does anyone need flash on a stupid uniform? The Penn State jerseys don't even have the players' names on the back.

Why?

Because names aren't important. Only the team is.
              The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

The new uni change midway through the season does carry some weight.

I dont have first hand knowledge or anything like that but we switched uni's during the S16 run

Comment

Originally posted by rjl
                  Anyone who dogs on the Penn State football uniforms seriously needs their head examined. Those are the best uniforms in all of college football, if not all of sports.

Why?

Well why the hell does anyone need flash on a stupid uniform? The Penn State jerseys don't even have the players' names on the back.

Why?

Because names aren't important. Only the team is.

You don't need flash, but it's cool to look at. And names are pretty helpful for people watching the game.

If it's your tradition (like Penn State), that's what makes it cool. So, good for Penn State.

Comment

If these aren't the final unis GREAT. But NIKE better cut us a heck of a deal for being late.
                    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by ripemupshocks

P.S.
                      It's pretty sad when the home town team is not given the headline in the sports section of the home town paper. Treated like second class citizens by the local rag, again.

:rant:

I agree. I got so mad this morning when I looked at the paper that I ripped it up without reading it.

The new Lawrence Eagle is doing everything it can to get me to cancel my subscription.

Comment

Working...
                      X