Bradley message board reports ISU's Sampay arrested for DUI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bradley message board reports ISU's Sampay arrested for DUI

Over on the BU message board www.bradleyfans.com they are reporting that ISU recruit (and at one time almost a Shocker), Brandon Sampay was arrested for DUI.
    The fact that man is master of his actions is due to his being able to deliberate about them.-- Thomas Aquinas

Ahhh, that's just too bad.

Comment

If you read all of that thread, the following Redbird players have had or will have recent court dates:

Sampay
      Levi Dyer
      Dom Johnson
      Osiris Eldridge
      Anthony Slack
      former player Bobby Hill.

Jankovich has a serious reformation project in front of him.

Comment

<>former player Bobby Hill. <>

to that I say: THAT'S MY PURSE, I DON'T KNOW YOU!
        and her is said video clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gp1JPPFVWIw

Comment

I can already hear the "JailBirds" chant from the student section when IlSU shows up at WSU.
          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Innocent until proven guilty; but maybe we dodged a huge bullet here.
            "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
            -John Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by JohnDorian
              <>former player Bobby Hill. <>

to that I say: THAT'S MY PURSE, I DON'T KNOW YOU!
              and her is said video clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gp1JPPFVWIw
              Now that's funny!
              Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by wu_shizzle
                Innocent until proven guilty; but maybe we dodged a huge bullet here.
                Yeah I'll take the same thought pattern, but it was pretty clear that the young man had a history of making bad choices. I mean...Illinois St. over Wichita St.??? What was he thinking???
                FINAL FOURS:
                1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                Number of Times Ranked: 157
                Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                #3 - Dec. 2017
                #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                #2 ~ March 2014
                Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

HAHA!

Comment

Haha?

The guy obviously has some personal issues to deal with and you think this is funny? It doesn't matter what school he chose to go to, it's still not something to make fun of nor is anyones DUI. Hopefully he gets his head on straight.

Comment

C'mon, I thought AZ's comment was pretty funny too.
                      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

At least they'll still be able to toughen up and get some practice in with those intense, jail pick-up games.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

:yahoo:

Comment

a history of making bad choices. I mean...Illinois St. over Wichita St.??? What was he thinking???
                            :bball_spin: (funny stuff, AZ)

Maybe he was thinking that Illinois State had a shot to win the league this year? :sarcasm:

Comment

hey guys

certainly it is embarrassing and not the kind of news any program needs and especially Illinois State's given the recent poor play on the court. Hopefully this gets resolved quickly and effectively and suspensions are levied with hopes that it curtails the problem. This is the last thing this program needs at this time. I ahve faith that Jank will make a statement with his penalties.

The worst thing that could have happened is a-holes like Tornado at the bradleyfans board who has a hard-on for ISU that goes beyond the 'normal' for a good rivalry. He relishes in the fact that he can publicly spread the gospel and his goal of humiliating ISU and its athletes in any way he can.

He spent a great deal of time searching names both on the basketball team and the football team in an effort to expose ISU's criminal element among its student athletes. He comments briefly on football players names he has searched that have had legal issues as well as the aforementioned hoops names.

I think baseball, volleyball, gymnastics and tennis are next on his hit list.

That said, I will make no excuses for the behavior of these guys. they obviously need to get things together and hopefully they will. I am anxious to see what type of punishment Jank lays out. I hope it's severe enough that a message is sent.

Lastly..........not to defend these actions, but outside of Dyer and Sampay, the rest of the violations are as harmless as driving without a seatbelt and getting speeding tickets, etc. People like Tornado like to embellish and lump violations like this in with DUI's. I guess that's convenient for him and some of his lemmings, but it does tend to exagerrate the truth.

Comment

Working...
                              X