Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well it wasnt pretty but glad we stuck in there

Comment

Great defensive stand only to have a freak bounce give the ball back to the Hoyas. Bad break!!
      For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
      - said no one ever...

Comment

52-46 49.7 to go. GT.

Comment

54-46 32.0 to go. GT.

Comment

56-49 .24 to play.

Comment

58 GT
              50 WSU

Final.

Comment

We will be good this year.
                In the fast lane

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox
                  We will be good this year.
                  I don't think you can say that now any more than you could have said we'll be bad after UMKC. I am pretty sure we will be both.

Comment

That effort and execution will work all year long for me. Good game fellas.

Now, don't act like freshmen and let it go to your heads. Get ready to play twice as hard against Sienna tomorrow.

:wsu_posters: :goshocks: :posterwu: :posterwsu:

Comment

Actually closer than the final score. Great effort by the Shocks. I'm guessing we will be playing more zone from now on.

Hopefully they can build on this game tomorrow.

Comment

We already know our shots will fall more times than not. I am impressed by our defensive intensity and rebounding. The team fought hard today and even though they lost I think they raised some eyebrows. EVERYONE played pretty hard. Shots just didn't fall today. Way to play Shox.
                        "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Looks like the Shox are gonna run out of time on this one BUT some good things have happened and this has been a good learning experience. I hope they have learned that turnovers kill, there is no substitute for strength, shooters make 3's and non-shooters miss.

IMHO - nice coming out party for DKyles ( D is for defense )

GM can recruit.

GO SHOX !!!!
                          For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                          - said no one ever...

Comment

Very nice game. I would say, aside from winning, (which we all knew was a long shot) we had to have accomplished most if not all of our goals for this game. We kept it close. We hustled for a very large part of the game. Defense was solid.

JT DURLEY=DEFENSE??? I think he stepped forward today in that way. Much better defense from him. If he hadn't done so, they would've pulled away much earlier because he logged a lot of 2nd half minutes.

Ramon! He's back after a quiet Centenary game. Not that I doubted he would be.

Watch out Sienna. I wish I could've watched that earlier game, but I think we have a legit shot at winning that one. If we play as hard as we did in this game and make some of our shots, I like our chances.

I'm 'thankful' for a good effort for a very young, very inexperienced team.

:clap: :wsu_posters:

Comment

Yeah, they're going to have to play better against Siena. GU was off today, but Siena will be ready to play hard, execute and keep guys off the boards.

That was fun to watch, though. Paul, Rob, and I were all chatting online while watching the game. That was the first Shocker game in 5 years I've watched without jumping and down and yelling on every possession. I'm officially removed. LOL

Comment

I'm very proud of this team and very confident in the future. We have a monster team on the boards! We'll have to deal with all of the young mistakes this year but the future is bright!

:goshocks:

Comment

Working...
                                X