Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone
    im dieing over here with laughter
    You must be dying because your not spellin' :)

Comment

Tyrone for President.
      "Hank Iba decided he wouldn't play my team anymore. He told me that if he tried to get his team ready to play me, it would upset his team the rest of the season." Gene Johnson, WU Basketball coach, 1928-1933.

Comment

I think by "verbal" he meant that he is begging CGM to be on the team. Hey Tyrone, coach needs you to go get some gum or was that your brother (inside joke)? LOL

:wsu_posters:

Comment

Re: Tyrone Shoelace Verbals to WSU

Originally posted by Tyrone Shoelace
          a verticle leap that enables him at 5'7" to almost touch the net, and a knowlege of the game which earned him the name "Professor Hoops"
          According to Coach Marshall, having Tyrone out there is like having a couch on the floor.
          Fixed it.
          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

After missing much of his (LIFE) with a rash of injuries including a badly torn jock strap, hemroids, a servere case of athletes foot, and acute gastro intestinal flatulance ie: bad gas,(TMI-TMI-TMI) Tyrone has finally been granted a (RETIREMENT PLAN) and thus has 1 year eligibility remaining.
            He brings a killer (DOUBLE) dribble (which he invented in the early 70's) a (LAZY) eye from anywhere inside the (SIDELINES), a verticle (HOP) that enables him at (3'12") to almost touch the (NET), and a knowlege of the game which earned him the name "Professor (TROTS)"
            According to Coach Marshall, having Tyrone out there is like having a coach(NAPPING) on the floor.

A FEW NEEDED CHANGES FOR THE "REAL WORLD" OF TS IN HIS TWILIGHT YEARS. EWHAHAHAHA
            Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

I feel better already ! We now will have the best crossover dribble in the world! :D 8) :posterwsu:
              I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Who had the best crossover-----Bob Cousey with the Boston Celtics, Marques Haynes with the Harlem Globe-Trotters, Magic Johnson with the LA Lakers, or Tyrone Shoelace with, with, with---who did you play for Tyrone??????? Tyrone is Z Man!!!!!!!

Comment

Losing Cyphers to Utah makes getting Tyrone Shoelace even a bigger get for the Shocks! At least we get one local product!!! :yahoo:
                  FINAL FOURS:
                  1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                  1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                  Number of Times Ranked: 157
                  Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                  Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                  Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                  #3 - Dec. 2017
                  #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                  #2 ~ March 2014
                  Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

Maybe FSF could become his agent and sell some autographs right away before he takes the Basketball World by Storm in His Quest to Come Back Out Of Retirement like #23 MJ did recently with the BULL----SSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!. "Show Me The Money!!!!!!!" Post #23

Comment

Originally posted by forevershockerfan
                      Maybe FSF could become his agent and sell some autographs right away before he takes the Basketball World by Storm in His Quest to Come Back Out Of Retirement like #23 MJ did recently with the BULL----SSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!. "Show Me The Money!!!!!!!" Post #23
                      I'll give you $10 for TSL signature on a new Shocker teeshirt!! (You have to provide the shirt, of course.)
                      Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
                      Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Anyone want to buy an autograph picture of Tyrone Shoelace the inventor of the stab step, rubber neck juke, leave em in a soiled panty and a broken ankle, explosive cross-over dribble?
                        Contact Royal (all proceeds will be gambled at the dog track)
                        I invented the cross-over dribble in the early 70's

Comment

Anyone want to buy an autograph picture of Tyrone Shoelace the inventor of the stab step, rubber neck juke, leave em in a soiled panty and a broken ankle, explosive cross-over dribble?
                          Dude, I'm not posing for any more of your pictures!!!

Comment

royal email your address to me and I will send you an autographed picture of Tyrone Shoelace ..... no charge :good:
                            I invented the cross-over dribble in the early 70's

Comment

Aren't you a little late for the dog track?

Comment

At Shocker Madness last night----which of these moden day miracles would have been betta? EO gets off the helicopter, comes in arena-- and wins the dunk contest---OR----Tyrone Shoelace gets off the helicopter, crossover dribbles all the way into the arena---and then dominates the Men's scrimmage? :D :shock:

Comment

Working...
                                X