Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tyrone Shoelace Verbals to WSU

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Tyrone Shoelace Verbals to WSU

    After missing much of his senior season with a rash of injuries including a badly torn jock strap, hemroids, a servere case of athletes foot, and acute gastro intestinal flatulance ie: bad gas, Tyrone has finally been granted a medical redshirt and thus has 1 year eligibility remaining.
    He brings a killer cross-over dribble (which he invented in the early 70's) a dead eye shot from anywhere inside the paint, a verticle leap that enables him at 5'7" to almost touch the rim, and a knowlege of the game which earned him the name "Professor Hoops"
    According to Coach Marshall, having Tyrone out there is like having a coach on the floor.
    I invented the cross-over dribble in the early 70's

  • #2
    I don't see a Tyrone Shoelace on Rivals or Scout, must be another "diamond in the rough".

    wushock, did TS ever make an all-state or district team?

    ShockRef, ever officiate one of his games?

    BOBB, feel free to call out the family...
    "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
    -John Wooden

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Tyrone Shoelace Verbals to WSU

      Originally posted by Tyrone Shoelace
      After missing much of his senior season with a rash of injuries including a badly torn jock strap, hemroids, a servere case of athletes foot, and acute gastro intestinal flatulance ie: bad gas, Tyrone has finally been granted a medical redshirt and thus has 1 year eligibility remaining.
      He brings a killer cross-over dribble (which he invented in the early 70's) a dead eye shot from anywhere inside the paint, a verticle leap that enables him at 5'7" to almost touch the rim, and a knowlege of the game which earned him the name "Professor Hoops"
      According to Coach Marshall, having Tyrone out there is like having a coach on the floor.
      By that I would assume that he means, "having someone on the floor who is too old to play and should be relegated to the sidelines."
      The fact that man is master of his actions is due to his being able to deliberate about them.-- Thomas Aquinas

      Comment


      • #4
        WHOS BETTA ALLEN IVERSON OR PAUL GUFFOVICH

        Comment


        • #5
          Hemroids? Are those like boils around the ankles?

          I hope this guy's a walk-on. I don't want to waste a scholarship on this type of one-year wonder.

          Comment


          • #6
            Double Dribble eats Tyrone's lunch regularly.

            Comment


            • #7
              I can only wish to reach the level of ball Tyrone or DD plays and have the honor of being on the same floor. To officiate a game with the inventor of the famed cross-over dribble would be the crowning point of my career. 8)
              Above all, make the right call.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by wu_shizzle
                I don't see a Tyrone Shoelace on Rivals or Scout, must be another "diamond in the rough".

                wushock, did TS ever make an all-state or district team?

                ShockRef, ever officiate one of his games?

                BOBB, feel free to call out the family...
                This Tyrone Shoelace guy is washed up. His best years are behind him - as in they've all added up in his big behind. The only shots this guy is draining any more are shots of Ten High at RT's Alibi on South Broadway. This guy's DNA is just an allele out of place here and there. I believe his ancestors came directly from the "mouth breather" line. However, I'll TRUST THE MARSHALL! That's why we pinned the star on him! :rofl:
                Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Tyrone Shoelace Verbals to WSU

                  Originally posted by Tyrone Shoelace
                  According to Coach Marshall, having Tyrone out there is like having a coach on the floor.
                  Left out of this quote is the follow-up comment Coach Marshall made "If that coach was Shooter from 'Hoosiers.'"
                  Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    "look at this here Tryone Shoelace.. he look like he skinny dipped in acid.. got a big toe and little toe.. call him biggie smalls."


                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone
                      "look at this here Tryone Shoelace.. he look like he skinny dipped in acid.. got a big toe and little toe.. call him biggie smalls."


                      Hate! Hate! Hate! :rofl:
                      Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        "Well look at this diverse array of mark-a** marks, trick-a** marks, punk *itches, skig-skag skanks and scallywags, ho's, heifers, heehaws, and hoolihoos."

                        "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                        -John Wooden

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          im dieing over here with laughter

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Well Tyrone, we have some Bad news followed by some Great news.

                            The bad news is--- due to your own confession recently live here on S.N. of winning endless Bread at the BB School Yads in town versus the wanna-be's, in 1 on 1 victories, nullifies and slam bam jams your amatuer status baby!!!!!!!!!!!.

                            However, here is the Great News. We are sending you and DD up to the Bigs to earn to some huge loot. I can see the NBA headlines now---'Number - "11TS"---Rookie, Tyrone Shoelace leads the Bull----s to an 82-78 victory over the 76ers with some razzle-dazzle crossovers as rookie number 11DD--the 'round mound of no bounds' comes off the bench to double-dribble his way to 20 off the bench!!!!!!!!!!!! Awesome BAYBAY!!!!!!!!!!! You better get a T.O baybay!!!!!!! Dipsee-dew--and tickle that twine WITH TRIFECTA'S with the ole 1-2?
                            Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              If you haven't seen it, or need to see it again!

                              What can I say about that suit that hasn't been said about Afghanistan? It looks bombed out and depleted!

                              http://www.tv.com/uservideos/?action...I6n2P55bsIszXe
                              Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X