No announcement yet.

Tyrone Shoelace Verbals to WSU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've lost all respect for GM if he signed this chick. His crossover is as weak as his afro is high. The only ankles he breaks are his own when he tries to execute his crossover. And, if you've ever seen this guy dance you'd understand - he has two left feet that are riddled with corns and bunions.

It appears his own self-serving and self initiated propoganda of inventing the crossover dribble precedes him. He talks a mean game, but in real life, has none. I broke down this chick at the 'Y' in a pick-up game. He even tried the ol' 'throw the ball between my legs and run around and get it' move on me! All the guys busted up laughing and the chicks in the adjacent cardio room split their thong backs in amusement in seeing this.

Hey, I'm all for her being the designated crash test dummie for the boyz on the practice court, but please GM, don't embarass yourself, the fans or the University by letting this chick dress and sit the bench.

Comment

It's a different tyrone shoelace that is still in africa that committed not the sorry one

Comment

Originally posted by kpi03
        It's a different tyrone shoelace that is still in africa that committed not the sorry one
        Nice.
        "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Originally posted by kpi03
          everyone knows it takes two laces for every pair of shoes! :D :posterwu:
          I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

We here on S.N. need an update from Tyrone Shoelace who was thrown under the bus here by certain posters with no response? Ouch. What became of that verbal Tyrone? How is that unpresidented crossover-dribble invention?
            Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

and of course, what is double dribbles take on the situation?

Comment

So maybe the thread should have read---"Tyrone Shoelace gives verbiage--verboseness---voluble-verbal to WSU and then vanishes to nowheresville?"

Comment

OK, With GS verbeling and the vast improvement in tonight games over our previous, I thought there is only one way to bring us back to earth!

Sorry if its to extreme for the faint of heart!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) :posterwu:
                  I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Who's betta? GS or TS? :D

Comment

Working...
                    X