X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SubGod22
    My money is on Malone.
    In here or outside of here?

Outside of here, my money would be on him too. I don't think anyone would do well against a killer whale. Besides, the mouth and annoying voice would do me in within 15 seconds anyways.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever
      Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone
      I deleted my post because I was like to heck with it.

But seriously I doubt you have ever seen in my real life.

and secondly if this is reality to you then you're pathetic
      I seriously have, like for sure.

Did I say this was reality? Noo.. Are you not getting it? Reality is reality. Internet forums are internet forums. Do we not know this?

Just a word of advice.. no one likes people talking nonsense and loudly at that constantly during a sporting event, such as baseball. I wasn't the only one there wishing I'd brought some earplugs.
      Dude.. seriously.. just shut up. You are an imbecilic whiner who is in a perpetual state of needing either:

A) To get laid.

B) To get fed.

or

C) To take a nap.

Just pipe down and lose this URL (and Valleytalk's).

T

...8)

Comment

Step your wording game up.

Why even bother with poll statement if anybody who thinks we can win this game is an idiot.

ill leave it at that but dude you have to be one of the biggest dumbasses I have ever encountered on a message board.
        I guess I'm curious to see how many idiots are on here?..

It's also a little silly doing a poll this far in advance, especially considering we don't even know who's on our team and who will be able to play by then.. That's also a mitigating factor.

And you dude have to be one of the biggest, and I mean literally the biggest dumbasses I've encountered in good ol' reality. I was wondering, if ever, your annoying, ever-constantly running mouth was ever gonna close at a WSU baseball game. Jesus, I almost had ta scratch my eardrums out that night. Thankfully, like a good WSU fan, you left early.
        Dude, thats the exact thing we all wonder every time you get on this board and start talking BS to anyone with an opinion other than yours. Pot meet kettle. Royal can we get rid of this loser already. Hasn't he been warned enough times to justify it already? I mean I know he says hes sorry and that he will play by the rules every time and you let him hang around but when are you going to draw the line? This tool is on here flaunting and reminding us that this is an internet message board and he can do and behave as he pleases and it seems to me that its a slap in your face every single time this same scenario happens.

Comment

I hope we get Tennessee in the second round. Our players will "get up" more for a Tennessee game rather than one against Sienna.

It has been two years since our last back-to-back Top 25 road win swing and I am hungry for another!

We will need the 7 foot Nigerian Nightmare to play where he is familiar (above the rim) as well as Ramon to "do his thing". If a couple of our guards can get comfortable in HCGM's "Yale/Harvard/MIT/NASA" offensive system early, we should be very competitive.

It's a great day to be a Shocker!

T

...8)

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
            I hope we get Tennessee in the second round. Our players will "get up" more for a Tennessee game rather than one against Sienna.

It has been two years since our last back-to-back Top 25 road win swing and I am hungry for another!

We will need the 7 foot Nigerian Nightmare to play where he is familiar (above the rim) as well as Ramon to "do his thing". If a couple of our guards can get comfortable in HCGM's "Yale/Harvard/MIT/NASA" offensive system early, we should be very competitive.

It's a great day to be a Shocker!

T

...8)
            I agree and thanks for bringing us back to topic! 8) 8) :posterwu:
            I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Guys, if you absolutely have to resort to trading personal insults, please do it in private.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock
                Guys, if you absolutely have to resort to trading personal insluts, please do it in private.

Thanks.
                "insluts"

:lol:

T

...8)

Comment

lol

Comment

Guys, if you absolutely have to resort to trading personal insluts, please do it in private.

Thanks.
                    "insluts"

:lol:

T

...8)

I thought this was Shockernet not swappernet :D
                    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Originally posted by kcshocker11
                      I thought this was Shockernet not swappernet :D
                      There is a change coming.

But that's not it.

:)

Comment

There is a change coming.
                        And that change is the identity of the MVC season and tourney MBB champion. Not Drake. Not SIU or CU. The new and future champion will be Wichita State University.

Right? :whistle: 8) :D
                        Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
                        Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

I deleted my post because I was like to heck with it.

But seriously I doubt you have ever seen in my real life.

and secondly if this is reality to you then you're pathetic
                          I seriously have, like for sure.

Did I say this was reality? Noo.. Are you not getting it? Reality is reality. Internet forums are internet forums. Do we not know this?

Just a word of advice.. no one likes people talking nonsense and loudly at that constantly during a sporting event, such as baseball. I wasn't the only one there wishing I'd brought some earplugs.
                          Dude.. seriously.. just shut up. You are an imbecilic whiner who is in a perpetual state of needing either:

A) To get laid.

B) To get fed.

or

C) To take a nap.

Just pipe down and lose this URL (and Valleytalk's).

T

...8)

Go take a picture.

Or better yet, go back to the place you were hiding for the last half of the basketball season. :clap:
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by t7017s
                            Step your wording game up.

Why even bother with poll statement if anybody who thinks we can win this game is an idiot.

ill leave it at that but dude you have to be one of the biggest dumbasses I have ever encountered on a message board.
                            I guess I'm curious to see how many idiots are on here?..

It's also a little silly doing a poll this far in advance, especially considering we don't even know who's on our team and who will be able to play by then.. That's also a mitigating factor.

And you dude have to be one of the biggest, and I mean literally the biggest dumbasses I've encountered in good ol' reality. I was wondering, if ever, your annoying, ever-constantly running mouth was ever gonna close at a WSU baseball game. Jesus, I almost had ta scratch my eardrums out that night. Thankfully, like a good WSU fan, you left early.
                            Dude, thats the exact thing we all wonder every time you get on this board and start talking BS to anyone with an opinion other than yours. Pot meet kettle. Royal can we get rid of this loser already. Hasn't he been warned enough times to justify it already? I mean I know he says hes sorry and that he will play by the rules every time and you let him hang around but when are you going to draw the line? This tool is on here flaunting and reminding us that this is an internet message board and he can do and behave as he pleases and it seems to me that its a slap in your face every single time this same scenario happens.
                            Another cute interjection from the t-meister. I <3 you too!
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Nice pseudo-delayed response... rofl ...like you just so happened to step away from the computer yesterday when you were getting hammered by everybody and just now had the opportunity to respond due to your busy schedule... LMAO! Never mind the fact that you have posted nearly every day, on the hour for the last... I don't know (seems way too long)... year?

Keep the hypocrite and bandwagon jabs coming. I'll pretend like I don't realize that I was the one to call you a hypocrite a long longgg time ago due to your behavior on VT and your subsequent disruptions, which by the way have far surpassed mine without the side benefit of being even the slightest bit entertaining. I will also pretend to be guilty as charged in regards to being M.I.A. during the "losing streak" even though I was posting nearly constantly during the worst parts of it and stopped posting for reasons that have absolutely nothing to do with the losing streak. My posting history, which goes back about seven or eight years, is strongest during the down times and usually much less during the good times.

Now go back to pretending that you are too busy to post, and take KC Shox with you! :good:

T

...8)

Comment

Working...
                              X