X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SpanglerFan316
    Originally posted by ShockerFever
    There's still lots of variables to consider in the 4 months prior to this game being played. That's why I'll hold off on a poll for now. But honestly, anyone who thinks we can win this game is.. well.. :roll:
    HCGM: "Well, we don't really have a chance in this game. I want you to play hard but don't get hurt and don't worry if we lose by 50 or 60 points." :roll:
    I never said we didn't have a chance to win. There's a chance for anything to happen anywhere, anytime for anything. But to actually think it's gonna happen is the issue.

Of course this place can be Homer Central, at times, so I knew a few of these comments would pop up before people actually looked into what I actually was saying.. :roll:
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone
      There's still lots of variables to consider in the 4 months prior to this game being played. That's why I'll hold off on a poll for now. But honestly, anyone who thinks we can win this game is.. well.. :roll:
      so much for holding off.
      Do I see a poll anywhere?

Next time think about what is being said and 'hold off' before jumping the gun and looking like a dork.. :roll:
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Go away wsubballer/shockerfever, you are an embarrassment to the university with your unrestrained ( or untrained) mouth, especially with guests in the house..

P.S.

Get a job, you post too much.

T

...8)

Comment

HCGM: "Well, we don't really have a chance in this game. I want you to play hard but don't get hurt and don't worry if we lose by 50 or 60 points." :roll:
          I never said we didn't have a chance to win. There's a chance for anything to happen anywhere, anytime for anything. But to actually think it's gonna happen is the issue.

Of course this place can be Homer Central, at times, so I knew a few of these comments would pop up before people actually looked into what I actually was saying.. :roll:
          I support your statement, Fever

Comment

Tickets to the 2008 Old Spice Classic will go on sale August 15 at www.Ticketmaster.com or by calling 407-839-3900. Fans can also purchase travel packages to the tournament by going to www.AnthonyTravel.com or by calling 1-800-736-6377.

ESPN, ESPN2 and ESPNU Tournament Schedule
            (Home team listed second; Siena will be home team in each of its games)

Thurs., Nov. 27
            Noon, Tennessee vs. Siena, ESPN2
            2 p.m., Wichita State vs. Georgetown, ESPN2
            7 p.m., Maryland vs. Michigan State, ESPN2
            9 p.m., Oklahoma State vs. Gonzaga, ESPN2

Fri., Nov. 28
            10:30 a.m., Game #5, ESPNU (WSU if we lose to Georgetown)
            1 p.m., Game #6, ESPN
            5:30 p.m., Game #7, ESPN
            8 p.m., Game #8, ESPNU

Sun., Nov. 30
            10:30 a.m., Game #9 (7th/8th Place), ESPNU
            12:30 p.m.. Game #10 (4th/6th Place), ESPNU
            5:30 p.m., Game #11 (3rd/5th Place), ESPN2
            7:30 p.m., Game #12 (Champion/2nd Place), ESPN2

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
              Go away wsubballer/shockerfever, you are an embarrassment to the university with your unrestrained ( or untrained) mouth, especially with guests in the house..

P.S.

Get a job, you post too much.

T

...8)
              You finally got the 'we are one in the same person' memo I sent out 6 months ago? That a boy, Speedy.

Is it even possible for you, of all people, to call someone 'embarrassing' without looking the biggest hypocritical tool ever? Good Lord. Be normal and think about yourself first before you post.

I'm glad to see that you still exist and am proud of myself for being able to generate a response from your ghostly self. Where have you been? Surely, it's pure coincidence that the WSU season goes down the tubes, disproving all your embarrassing banter and so does your post counts.. :good:

I am employed. I however am not employed as a Koch Arena cameraman in the middle of summer.

Funny that the 'post too much' banter only comes out since you've been on your current hiatus.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by Hotel Paper
                I support your statement, Fever
                Thanks for the support! :clap: :)
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Minor Detail, but I hope there isn't a 4p (et) football game on Thanksgiving. If so, I'm sure they'll breakaway from our game to show that. Most basketball games are 2 hrs and with 30 mins for warmup, our game might not start until 230 or 245 et.

Just curious as to why the times are just 2 hours apart, can only guess that there is a football game in the 4-7et window.

Comment

ShockerFever: A "better" reply to my post might have been:

:lol:
                    Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
                    Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Step your wording game up.

Why even bother with poll statement if anybody who thinks we can win this game is an idiot.

ill leave it at that but dude you have to be one of the biggest dumbasses I have ever encountered on a message board.
                      I guess I'm curious to see how many idiots are on here?..

It's also a little silly doing a poll this far in advance, especially considering we don't even know who's on our team and who will be able to play by then.. That's also a mitigating factor.

And you dude have to be one of the biggest, and I mean literally the biggest dumbasses I've encountered in good ol' reality. I was wondering, if ever, your annoying, ever-constantly running mouth was ever gonna close at a WSU baseball game. Jesus, I almost had ta scratch my eardrums out that night. Thankfully, like a good WSU fan, you left early.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Step your wording game up.

Why even bother with poll statement if anybody who thinks we can win this game is an idiot.

ill leave it at that but dude you have to be one of the biggest dumbasses I have ever encountered on a message board.
                        I guess I'm curious to see how many idiots are on here?..

It's also a little silly doing a poll this far in advance, especially considering we don't even know who's on our team and who will be able to play by then.. That's also a mitigating factor.

And you dude have to be one of the biggest, and I mean literally the biggest dumbasses I've encountered in good ol' reality. I was wondering, if ever, your annoying, ever-constantly running mouth was ever gonna close at a WSU baseball game. Jesus, I almost had ta scratch my eardrums out that night. Thankfully, like a good WSU fan, you left early.
                        I deleted my post because I was like to heck with it.

But seriously I doubt you have ever seen in my real life.

and secondly if this is reality to you then you're pathetic

Comment

Don't make me pull this car over!
                          "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

I'm taking all bets.

We've got 3:2 odds on ASM and 5:1 on Fever

ANY TAKERS?

Comment

My money is on Malone.
                              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

I deleted my post because I was like to heck with it.

But seriously I doubt you have ever seen in my real life.

and secondly if this is reality to you then you're pathetic
                                I seriously have, like for sure.

Did I say this was reality? Noo.. Are you not getting it? Reality is reality. Internet forums are internet forums. Do we not know this?

Just a word of advice.. no one likes people talking nonsense and loudly at that constantly during a sporting event, such as baseball. I wasn't the only one there wishing I'd brought some earplugs.
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X