Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am making a historic announcement.

I will contimue to **** in a toilet.
    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
      I am making a historic announcement.

I will contimue to **** in a toilet.
      Further evidence that @ShockerPrez: is NOT a Creighton fan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
        Further evidence that @ShockerPrez is NOT a Creighton fan.
        Or a Bear
        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
          Or a Bear
          I hope the university is making arrangements to accommodate Asbjorn and Isaiah.

Comment

• Where does a bear poop...anywhere he wants to.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
              I hope the university is making arrangements to accommodate Asbjorn and Isaiah.
              Yeah, they should room together beginning next year. Their space could then be designated "The Bear's Den".

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                Yeah, they should room together beginning next year. Their space could then be designated "The Bear's Den".
                And the bathroom should have a sign that says "The Woods".

Comment

• NBC News was at the SIU campus yesterday for the solar eclipse coverage. Lester Holt got a glimpse of the campus and asked the reporter on live tv "Is that a high school campus you're at right now?" Lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by bleed yellow View Post
                    NBC News was at the SIU campus yesterday for the solar eclipse coverage. Lester Holt got a glimpse of the campus and asked the reporter on live tv "Is that a high school campus you're at right now?" Lol.
                    I've been to the SIU campus. It's a nice campus. My guess is what Lester Holt saw was the SIU D-II football stadium which is what I saw on the news (not NBC though).

Comment

• The Horizon League has filed a lawsuit against Valparaiso University alleging breach of contract and tortuous interference after Valpo's departure to join the Missouri Valley Conference this past May.

Horizon League Sues Valapariso University And Missouri Valley Conference Over Realignment

Comment

• Originally posted by Walker View Post
                        https://www.forbes.com/sites/jasonbe.../#47d4bfe8277a

Horizon League Sues Valapariso University And Missouri Valley Conference Over Realignment
                        Maybe the other Valley schools will agree to give Valpo some of the Valley's existing NCAA shares earned by Wichita State to help them with that.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                          Maybe the other Valley schools will agree to give Valpo some of the Valley's existing NCAA shares earned by Wichita State to help them with that.
                          Lol yeah, looks like the Valley will still get some good use out of the money we made for them. Sad part is it'll probably be offset by the money they'll lose with us not being in St. Louis or having a team earn more than one NCAA credit anymore.

Comment

• 1/5 of the Valley now were Horizon League schools five years ago. They should just combine now lol. Good for the Horizon League standing up.
                            Why walk somebody in baseball when you can hit them?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shoxcity View Post
                              1/5 of the Valley now were Horizon League schools five years ago. They should just combine now lol. Good for the Horizon League standing up.
                              I don't see that happening. That would expand the conference footprint to 8 states. They finally have the conference footprint concentrated in 4 states and that is only because they are stuck with Missouri State. The Valley probably does hope that MSU joins the SunBelt so they can raid the Horizon for UIC or maybe pull IUPUI or Western Illinois out of the Summit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walker View Post
                                https://www.forbes.com/sites/jasonbe.../#47d4bfe8277a

So the Valley replaced a school that just paid 2.5 Million in Entrance fees along with giving up 1 million to the Valley along with offering to pay other schools increased travel costs with a school balking over 500k fee that they were the ones that wanted in place.

Seems right.

Comment

Working...
                                X