Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FadedCrown View Post

Yeah he is usually pretty alert on things like that
    I see you beat me to that observation. I need to up my game!
    "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post

Surprised Lunardi made the mistake of putting us and SMU in the same pod. We can't play a conference mate until the Sweet 16. Otherwise, I'd take that bracket.
      Maybe he didn't get the memo about our move to the AAC.

Comment

• WSUwatcher
        WSUwatcher commented
        Editing a comment
        Nah, he was just too focused on putting WSU and the Chickens together to worry about other details.

Array

Comment

Array
        Goddamnit

Comment

Array

Comment

Array
            DUDEEEEE WTHHHHHH

Comment

I give up

Comment

I would be pretty stoked with a 3 seed when all is said and done this year. That was my early prediction in the offseason. I predict we'll get a 3 seed and the lowest I expect us to get is a 6. Now time to start playing those games and building our resume. Gonna be a fun year!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPhi View Post
                  I would be pretty stoked with a 3 seed when all is said and done this year. That was my early prediction in the offseason. I predict we'll get a 3 seed and the lowest I expect us to get is a 6. Now time to start playing those games and building our resume. Gonna be a fun year!
                  Woah, I predict the highest is a 1 and lowest is a 4

Comment

• ShockerPhi
                    ShockerPhi commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I definitely think a 1 is possible. I'm definitely starting to think even a 6 is too low. That was just to account for maybe some losses due to McDuffie being out. That and the committee hates us.

Array
                  i love the "array" error. I think once it gets fixed, we should still use it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post

Surprised Lunardi made the mistake of putting us and SMU in the same pod. We can't play a conference mate until the Sweet 16. Otherwise, I'd take that bracket.
                    wait SMU can play in Dallas? Arent they hosting?
                    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234 View Post

wait SMU can play in Dallas? Arent they hosting?
                      No the Big XII is

Comment

Supposedly, we've been told (by our athletic department and others) that hosting doesn't matter. You can't play in your hometown. That would eliminate Dallas for SMU. there is a mileage component that allows KU to play in KC but we can't play in IBA.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post
                          Supposedly, we've been told (by our athletic department and others) that hosting doesn't matter. You can't play in your hometown. That would eliminate Dallas for SMU. there is a mileage component that allows KU to play in KC but we can't play in IBA.
                          This is not correct, unless there has been a change in the last year that I missed. There is no mileage component. There are 2 components: (1) Are you the host institution? (2) Did you play more than the allowed number of games at the arena?

A team will not be permitted to play in any facility in which it has played more than three games during its season, not including conference post-season tournaments. A host institution’s team shall not be permitted to play at the site where the institution is hosting. However, the team may play on the same days when the institution is hosting.

Comment

No the Big XII is
                            The SMU admin has a leg up on the WSU admin. Kinda sad.
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                            X