2017-2018 Bracketology

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
    Which solidly backs up the notion that Palm is a troll. ISU isn't even a favorite to win the conference this year, based on the predictions I've seen.
    He's a troll alright. He doesn't even watch the Valley. Sorta' like Chicken fans, who then wonder "What just happened...?"

Comment

Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
      He's a troll alright. He doesn't even watch the Valley. Sorta' like Chicken fans, who then wonder "What just happened...?"
      You really make us look like we have little brother syndrome always bringing KU up out of nowhere...

Comment

Latest bracket from Lunardi. Shocks a 3, Cincinnati a 4, SMU an 8, and Uconn next 4 out. MVC has Loyola as the only team as a 15. Ouch!
        I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Woodrow View Post
            Latest bracket from Lunardi. Shocks a 3, Cincinnati a 4, SMU an 8, and Uconn next 4 out. MVC has Loyola as the only team as a 15. Ouch!
            I read somewhere that 2 or 3 Loyola players might be out for the year with injuries too ..

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPhi View Post
              You really make us look like we have little brother syndrome always bringing KU up out of nowhere...
              Quiet a few people on here do. I'd say it's roughly 75-80% that post regularly, actually.

Comment

Originally posted by XManCometh View Post
                Quiet a few people on here do. I'd say it's roughly 75-80% that post regularly, actually.
                you are full of it.

pull your head out for a second, mr perfect.. this is a wichita state basketball message board that you insist on frequenting.

it should be be 100% anti-kuck.

Comment

Originally posted by XManCometh View Post
                  It's directed at the Chicken fans on this board in case you didn't know. If I thought we were inferior to the Chickens I probably wouldn't bring 'em up. But, since we're the better team, I love to bring 'em up.

Comment

Originally posted by another shocker View Post
                    it should be be 100% anti-kuck.
                    X-Man didn't say anything about rooting for/against KU.

If you are going to criticize, at least address what he actually said. Strawmen are lame.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
                      Strawmen are lame.
                      Ohhh. Ohhh. Ohhh. Jamar just showed his true colors. He thinks WSU is lame!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!

*Likely next post in this thread*

Comment

Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
                        Ohhh. Ohhh. Ohhh. Jamar just showed his true colors. He thinks WSU is lame!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!

*Likely next post in this thread*

Nice pre-emptive strike, But you have to admit that did come across as an insult to WuShock.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                          Nice pre-emptive strike, But you have to admit that did come across as an insult to WuShock.
                          that wasn't a pre-emptive strike from jh4p. that was a priggish sentiment. it should read jamar howard 4 priggish.

Comment

Originally posted by another shocker View Post
                            that wasn't a pre-emptive strike from jh4p. that was a priggish sentiment. it should read jamar howard 4 priggish.
                            You just got done misrepresenting someone else's words.
                            I made a joke about how I was probably next.
                            That's self-righteous? Priggish?
                            I love this board. Free entertainment.

Comment

"Michigan State mailbag: Football at the midpoint, basketball nearing tip-off" - Detroit Free Press

by Chris Solari
                              Published 11:00 a.m. ET Oct. 13, 2017

Free Press reporter Chris Solari takes readers' questions about the Spartans' football and basketball teams in this week's Michigan State mailbag.

"What teams are the biggest threat to Michigan State on their path to getting a #1 seed in the Tournament? Who's worth breaking a sweat over? – @MrStephenLong

Hoops question! Well, I’m assuming you mean NCAA Tournament and not the Big Ten tourney. I would put the five schools that will be right there with MSU competing for a No. 1 seed will be Duke, Arizona, Kentucky, Kansas and Wichita State. I say those with a caveat — one, Arizona, has already been implicated in the FBI probe into college basketball. There are whispers about others (Kansas). That investigation and the potential indictments — like they altered expectations for Louisville — could have plenty of ramifications on this year’s national title hunt as it extrapolates during the season."

Comment

Date Bracketologist Seed Pod Region
                                10/31/17 Sports Illustrated 1 Midwest
                                10/27/17 Bracket Odds 4 West
                                10/26/17 The Game Haus 2 West
                                10/15/17 Bracketball 3 Dallas Midwest
                                10/13/17 Bracket WAG 3 Atlanta South
                                10/12/17 HERO Sports 3 West
                                10/05/17 DI Bracketology 1

Comment

Working...
                                X