No announcement yet.

WSU Versus Kentucky Predictions and Pregame Discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kentucky -1 probably puts too much action on them. I'll guess UK -4.

Comment

Good read and audio
      The Wichita State Simmering Resentment and Cold-Blooded Revenge Tour moves on to play another sold-out show Sunday. “We’re glad we have this opportunity,” said Wichita’s wide-body big man, Shaquille Morris, after the 10th-seeded Shockers won a brass-knuckles brawl with seventh-seeded Dayton, 64-58, Friday night. “We’d love to get another shot at them,” said senior John Robert Simon.
      Whatever you ask for in prayer with faith, you will receive. (Mt 21:22)

Comment

We gotta take better care of the ball than we did against Dayton. Don't want to let UK get out in trasnsition.

Frankamp, if they're squeezing your jumper, DRIVE THE BALL!

Shaq, don't commit silly fouls (although I disagreed with the refs on several calls for both teams) we need you out there.

Comment

WSU 84
          UK 78
          I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Vegas currently has this game as "Off the board". This looks to be razor thin either way!

Comment

Revenge.

WSU 78
                UK 76

Comment

Kentucky opens as just a 2 point favorite.

Comment

Shaq will have to be serviceable, but we're going to pull this one out. Expect lights out shooting. 14/28 from 3. Rafferty will annoy the entire universe by calling ONIONS 17000 times in the last two minutes.

Dont call it a Shock 76
                    Feeling a Little Blue 70

Comment

Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
                      Kentucky opens as just a 2 point favorite.
                      This sprinted to +3.5 and +4 (depending on the sports book) within minutes.

Comment

Humphries thinking about transferring? https://www.seccountry.com/kentucky/...future-options

Comment

Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
                          This sprinted to +3.5 and +4 (depending on the sports book) within minutes.
                          Right after you posted, I was looking to make a bet. I think the game will be close, and I never gamble, but at 2 points I was going to make an emotional hedge.

By the time I clicked, it had already gone up to 4.

Comment

Shouldn't win the game according to basically everyone. Good storyline, good time slot, nearly a pick em matchup, house money, everybody back next year.

I'm glad to be right where we are and this will be fun regardless of how it ends. First round had a little more pressure to it but that's out of the way now. I guess we are about to find out just how far this thing can go. Beat U.K. and there's no reason I can't see us going all the way. We need to shoot lights out from three... channel all the threes Conner didn't hit yesterday and put our best defensive performance of the season out there on the floor.

WSU - 75
                            UK - 69

Comment

Dayton was the #40 adjD and Kentucky is #7. I have a feeling getting open looks on the perimeter may be just as challenging as against a locked in Dayton. Need Shaq to stay on the floor and demand double teams to get open looks. We took too many perimeter jumpers without and post touches or drives into the lane to collapse the defense last night.

I expect our defense to be tougher against Kentucky than NKU, but we will need to limit transition opportunities. Kentucky was passive against NKU, I don't think that will happen again. Sort of how Gonzaga played against Southern in 2013 and then picked it up considerably against WSU. We will need to elevate our offensive game some.
                              You miss 100% of the shots you don't take....

.....but, statistically speaking, you miss 99% of the shots you do take.

Comment

Guy at work said this game wouldn't even happen... BUT IF IT DID, he gave me Wichita State +6.

lmao too easy.

Kirstie Allie - 85
                                Ashley Judd - 73

Comment

Working...
                                X