Other NCAA Tourney Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Eric View Post
    Martin and Altman both in the final four? They really would be miserable.
    Hadn't thought about that. After Kruger was there last year, as well. Even Bruce has one. Much like Creighton, it would appear the program is the problem, not the coaching

Comment

• Giant travel on the home run ball

Comment

• Calls have been suspect.
        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• I'm starting to think this year's final four will be a "who's who" of Kstate coaching

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
            Giant travel on the home run ball
            gutless officials,......... 3 steps or 4?

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
              gutless officials,......... 3 steps or 4?
              Honestly it was like 7. They usually give 4 or 5 in those situations (catching over the shoulder at full speed). But this one was on past that to a level you really needed to call it.

Comment

• If Wichita State could have made the Final Four this year, our program would have been the most experienced Final Four program in the field.
                78-65

Comment

• Lot of similarities between SC and our Final 4.

Just kinda came outta nowhere. Little success in prior years, then, BAM, FINAL 4!
                  "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• So who we rootin for in the next one? Droopy or Sleazy?

Comment

• I guess I'll root for UK. Still hate Roy more.

Comment

• After a terrible first weekend for the tourney, I'm very happy with how this weekend has gone. KU flames out early again, lots of fresh faces in the Phoenix next weekend and a mid might actually be favored to win the whole thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                          I guess I'll root for UK. Still hate Roy more.
                          absofrigginlutely

Comment

• Comment

• I know I'm rooting for whoever wins the Zags/SC semi.

It's like there's a good side and an evil side to the bracket now.

Comment

• Also, having a good laugh at how KState fans are being reminded what being cheap got them.

Comment

Working...
                                X