Other NCAA Tourney Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
    If Wichita State could have made the Final Four this year, our program would have been the most experienced Final Four program in the field.
    Crazy thought.

Comment

• I don't think it was being cheap, those guys were both kinda run off

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfanmas View Post
        Crazy thought.
        Only 1 of those 3 teams can make this year's F4 though, since they share the same region.

Comment

• This is being called like a valley game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eric View Post
            This is being called like a valley game.
            There is a Valley ref in this game.

That's not a slight on Higgins. That's a legit question as to why people get mad about "Valley refs" seeing as we get refs in our games who also work in power leagues.
            78-65

Comment

• Higgy was certain he'd be doing UNC V WSU.

He's disappointed, you can see it in his gel.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eric View Post
                So who we rootin for in the next one? Droopy or Sleazy?
                Can't speak for you guys, but me and Jamar have a new favorite coach... this guy!

#ChokingChickens
                Attached Files

Comment

• Interesting post as I happened to listen to his pre-game interview. He was asked how he prepares his kids for a game like this. His answer was something like this: Not going to be political here, but we all have obstacles to overcome, some of us just have more obstacles than others. It is up to us to overcome those them, not someone else. As you continue to overcome those obstacles, you'll find success on the other side."

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                    Lot of similarities between SC and our Final 4.

Just kinda came outta nowhere. Little success in prior years, then, BAM, FINAL 4!
                    I would call an NIT appearance, NIT champ, NCAA tourney 5 seed more than a little success. It did come out of nowhere from a team that lost to EU twice and SIU.

Comment

• I hate to ***** about refs but jesus christ no way Kentucky going to win vs these refs. Bam has a FG taken away that was not interference ball was off the rim. Bam gets fouled on a shot ref no call then when he tips it in calls foul on Bam no basket. Hawksin drive gets fouled while shooting and scores no basket they call it on floor should been and 1 instead got 0 from that. The guy lowers shoulder knocks Fox down call on Fox and he has 2 fouls now because of that is out of game and Berry just pushed off the announcers even said pushed off and no call........I know you guys don't care but needed to vent since you guys feel Kentucky gets every call.
                      2014 RTS Fantasy Championship National Champion $200,000 (2460 teams)
                      2012 NFFC Online National Champion $100,000 (1872 teams)
                      2014 DFWC National Champion $9,250 (288 teams)
                      2015 RTS Fantasy Championship 2nd Place $25,000 (3120 teams)

2015 NCAA Bracketology (351 pts more than all 136 at the bracket matrix)

Kentucky Wildcats National Champions 2012 1998 1996 1978 1958 1951 1949 1948
                      The Ohio State Buckeyes National Champions 2014 2002 1970 1968 1961 1957 1954 1942

Comment

• Originally posted by HenryMuto View Post
                        I hate to ***** about refs but jesus christ no way Kentucky going to win vs these refs. Bam has a FG taken away that was not interference ball was off the rim. Bam gets fouled on a shot ref no call then when he tips it in calls foul on Bam no basket. Hawksin drive gets fouled while shooting and scores no basket they call it on floor should been and 1 instead got 0 from that. The guy lowers shoulder knocks Fox down call on Fox and he has 2 fouls now because of that is out of game and Berry just pushed off the announcers even said pushed off and no call........I know you guys don't care but needed to vent since you guys feel Kentucky gets every call.

I care.

Willis did not foul.

Comment

• Um, no, both sides recipients of iffy calls, and yes, I don't care.

Comment

• Originally posted by HenryMuto View Post
                            I hate to ***** about refs but jesus christ no way Kentucky going to win vs these refs. Bam has a FG taken away that was not interference ball was off the rim. Bam gets fouled on a shot ref no call then when he tips it in calls foul on Bam no basket. Hawksin drive gets fouled while shooting and scores no basket they call it on floor should been and 1 instead got 0 from that. The guy lowers shoulder knocks Fox down call on Fox and he has 2 fouls now because of that is out of game and Berry just pushed off the announcers even said pushed off and no call........I know you guys don't care but needed to vent since you guys feel Kentucky gets every call.
                            Absolutely agree, but it has evened a bit

Comment

• I will say, on that last play, if the 2 defenders had WSU jerseys, there'd be a foul called.
                              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Looks like Deputy Dawg made the right choice leaving Mt. Oread for the wars of Tobacco Road. Better facilities. Better conference. Better tradition.

#ChokingChickens

Comment

Working...
                                X