No announcement yet.

Other NCAA Tourney Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those who missed tonight's game, it's on CBSSports (channel 260) right now.

#ChokingChickens

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
      Bill Self "These kids have been great ambassadors for their school"...........................Ummm.....wha?
      I'd say he's 100% correct. They very accurately represent what the school stands for and allow everyone to see it in full view. Great ambassadors.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
        Either that or it is astute commentary on the institution itself. Ambassadors are representatives of the institution. A good representative will showcase the values of the institution accurately. Self claims that these players are good ambassadors. Perhaps a "bad" ambassador for KU would spend 30 hours a week working at a soup kitchen and fail to exhibit the values of the University of Kansas.
        Beat me to it :)

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackmag View Post
          To me it shows what happens when you run into a defensive minded team. KU has always struggled against good defenses.
          Didn't they run into that same problem against some guys in black unis a couple of years back? Almost exactly the same margin of defeat, if I remember correctly.

Comment

• EMAD

Comment

• Jamar's right. Maybe we were a little hard on the guy.

#ChokingChickens

Comment

• Just listened to Keegan. Jackson's second foul was "phantom." Hahaha. Maybe, you dumb SOB, but the 3-9 fouls later were pretty legit.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                  To be honest, this kid walked past me leaving the Scottrade before WSU UK...while I didn't say or do anything out loud...in my mind I obliterated him and his beaker loving family....1)for being douchers, 2) for leaving and selling their tickets to BBN and 3) for commenting that we'd get killed by UK.

I think my internal tirade cost us the game, and I apologize to all of ShockerNation.
                  Umm, wasn't aware you could sell tickets that had already been used for the same session????

Comment

• Originally posted by Topshock View Post
                    Umm, wasn't aware you could sell tickets that had already been used for the same session????
                    You can't. I think what he was referring to was giving the stubs away so Big Blue could move to the KU section for better seats.

Comment

• This is a Round of 32 game being played right now. Can't believe one of these teams gets to go to the Final Four.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eric View Post
                        Just listened to Keegan. Jackson's second foul was "phantom." Hahaha. Maybe, you dumb SOB, but the 3-9 fouls later were pretty legit.
                        I did not see his first foul, but his second called foul was an easy foul to call. The kid he was defending dribbled right by him and he grabbed his arm to try and stop him....
                        Marge: The plant called and said that if you don't come in tomorrow, don't bother coming in Monday.
                        Homer: WOOHOO! Four day weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by AndShock View Post
                          This is a Round of 32 game being played right now. Can't believe one of these teams gets to go to the Final Four.
                          I don't have a problem with these teams. They have earned it.

I like Frank Martin, would like to see him get to the Final 4.

Would make KSU fans cringe.
                          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post

SC crashes the glass with ferocity... Almost in an Angry fashion, but not quite.

#ChokingChickens

Comment

I don't have a problem with them either and I love me some Frank Martin. Just sucks that 3 of the 5 best teams in the country were put in the same region and 2 of them had to play in the second round. South Carolina has definitely earned it and beat the teams put it front of them, I just wish those teams were put in front of us.

Comment

Martin and Altman both in the final four? They really would be miserable.

Comment

Working...
                                X