Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
    I miss Graham Hatch.
    You can always visit him in the pit inside ShockRef's basement.
    Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Originally posted by thunderkwb View Post
      WSU has played great last 5 games, Dayton hasn't. I am thinking the Shox will win this 77- 68
      We've all seen numerous samples of a team playing their first game in the tournament the opposite of how their season ended. It's a whole new day when the tournament starts. Just sayin'.

We must stick to our MO: Crash. The. Boards... and we'll be alright.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
        I miss Graham Hatch.
        Did he ever decide on dental school or the US Navy?
        “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• Originally posted by Flyer Visitor View Post
          I think we can run on you guys. What impacts that is our defensive rebounding. Can we get enough opportunities to run?
          My experience with NCAA Championship basketball is that it usually becomes more of a half court game than earlier in the year. The team with the best half court offense and defense usually is more successful and it becomes more important than usual to get some easy baskets with their half court sets. Execution is very important.

Comment

• As Always...

Originally posted by BOBB View Post
            We have our own resident ref. I hope yours isn't half as insufferable as ours.

PS - Does yor ref have any dangerous stalkerlike infatuations with any of your current or former players?

I'll hang up and listen.
            Boob,
            Obsession noted.

That is all.
            Above all, make the right call.

Comment

• This thread now has serious potential.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockRef View Post
                Boob,
                Obsession noted.

That is all.
                You are the expert.
                Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Originally posted by BOBB View Post
                  You are the expert.
                  :)
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockRef View Post
                    Boob,
                    Obsession noted.

That is all.
                    If you're going to the game we need to meet and compare our Golden whistles over a beer.

Here, I'll show you mine if you....ohhhh, never mind. This is a G-rated site. Regardless...nothing but the best for UDPride's best!

Comment

• Does Dayton play mostly man-to-man or zone defense? What is their strongest zone defense?
                      "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                      ---------------------------------------
                      Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                      "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                      "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
                        Does Dayton play mostly man-to-man or zone defense? What is their strongest zone defense?
                        According to the Flyers board you can count the number of times they have played zone this year on one hand that is missing some fingers.
                        Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• Originally posted by WheatShock View Post
                          According to the Flyers board you can count the number of times they have played zone this year on one hand that is missing some fingers.
                          Again, they may shut down WSU, but history says new teams playing man against a Gregg Marshall coached team routinely get shredded in the half court.

Comment

• Hey guys, I come in peace!!!!!

Seriously though, after reading all the back and forth (on both boards), this game will simply come down to who executes their game plan better. For neither team, this isn't a David vs. Goliath matchup. WSU could win this easily, Dayton could win this easily. Who knows?

Either way, I'll be rooting for you guys if you take us down in hopes you stomp UK and then UCLA and whoever else after that....we are in the same boat when it comes to P5/BE bias. Good luck!

Comment

• I'm not really sharing a huge secret, but your guy guarding Connor and Landry better fight over the top of screens, go under and it's three more often than not.

Comment

• OK,the last 4 days have been all we could ask for in terms of coverage, accolades, enjoyment, etc. I'm not ready for it to end. Keep it going!

Page 2 is what happens when an A10 team pokes the bear.

Comment

Working...
                                X