Dayton Message Board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
    I don't oppose cheerleaders. At least, not anymore.
    I don't oppose them either...in fact, many on UDPride will flat out say I offend them.

Which is my Royal duty and prerogative.

FWIW, I feel bad for my UD cheerleaders on Friday. UK and your WSU cheer teams are athletic and HOT...I haven't seen NKU's but I imagine they are loaded with southern belles and certainly worth the occasional glance! UD's cheerleaders are wholesome...with great personalities...yeah, that's the ticket!

FWIW II, UD's pep band will put all others to shame. Pay attention to them...you'll see what I mean.

King Rollo the Talent Scout....OUT!

Comment

• Originally posted by Flyer Visitor View Post
      Most Flyer fans agree with you on this. That's why we don't consider it a compliment. We think we just found another team that Gottlieb hates more than the Flyers and never take what comes out of his mouth as anything but what an idiot would say.
      And don't forget. He could not make a free throw, if his life depended on it.
      "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

• Man, the Dayton fans on their board are really butthurt that we aren't laying down red carpets over here for them. My God, do they not have opposing message boards in the A-10?

What a bunch of crybabies. We can't help it that the national media refers to us as a name brand and thinks we're going to walk away with the game.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by King Rollo View Post
          I don't oppose them either...in fact, many on UDPride will flat out say I offend them.

Which is my Royal duty and prerogative.

FWIW, I feel bad for my UD cheerleaders on Friday. UK and your WSU cheer teams are athletic and HOT...I haven't seen NKU's but I imagine they are loaded with southern belles and certainly worth the occasional glance! UD's cheerleaders are wholesome...with great personalities...yeah, that's the ticket!

FWIW II, UD's pep band will put all others to shame. Pay attention to them...you'll see what I mean.

King Rollo the Talent Scout....OUT!
          I sense a basketball band throwdown. WSU was the official top band at the 2013 final four.
          You miss 100% of the shots you don't take....

.....but, statistically speaking, you miss 99% of the shots you do take.

Comment

• Ed Cooley is no Gregg Marshall.
            Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
              Man, the Dayton fans on their board are really butthurt that we aren't laying down red carpets over here for them. My God, do they not have opposing message boards in the A-10?

What a bunch of crybabies. We can't help it that the national media refers to us as a name brand and thinks we're going to walk away with the game.
              It wouldn't have hurt to be a bit nicer. Those of us that went over to their board have been treated well. A little kindness never hurt anyone.
              Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• Originally posted by WheatShock View Post
                It wouldn't have hurt to be a bit nicer. Those of us that went over to their board have been treated well. A little kindness never hurt anyone.
                There are claims that we are "dismissive" of them, their fans, their entire program. Where am I seeing this? Are they talking about the discussions here where some of their fans made some crazy claims that Miller has a leg up on Marshall?

I just don't get it. They're mad because everything said over here is positive on the Shox and yet their entire board is predicting Dayton over WSU. Just slightly annoyed with the hypocrisy, that's all.

I think people have been more than accommodating over here. There's been some back-and-forth between a few fans, but I think it was all fair and justified. Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez with the softness.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPhi View Post
                  I freaking love this guy. Can we keep him?
                  I'm with you, this dude is solid. More @King Rollo:!

Comment

• Whenever people complain about treatment on opposing teams boards or vice versa I am reminded of the joke about the unfortunate fellow who burst into the house holding two handfuls of **** exclaiming "Look what I almost stepped in!"
                    Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Originally posted by BOBB View Post
                      Whenever people complain about treatment on opposing teams boards or vice versa I am reminded of the joke about the unfortunate fellow who burst into the house holding two handfuls of **** exclaiming "Look what I almost stepped in!"
                      First good laugh of the morning!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                        I'm with you, this dude is solid. More @King Rollo!
                        Me...Crown.

You...bow.

Join me and my Royal Roundtable in Indy on Friday. Look for the Golden crown, identify thyself as a friend to the King, and be Knighted into UDPride united in our hate of John Calipari and ilk!

King Rollo the Uniter...OUT!

Comment

Me...Crown.

You...bow.

Join me and my Royal Roundtable in Indy on Friday. Look for the Golden crown, identify thyself as a friend to the King, and be Knighted into UDPride united in our hate of John Calipari and ilk!

Shortshanks...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Me...Crown.

You...bow.

Is this a subtle hint at the "small ball" the Flyers play? The team is made up of a bunch of hobbits?

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                              Shortshanks...

Hell yeah!!

Comment

• The world was a better place when Stone Cold Steve Austin was a household name

Comment

Working...
                                X