No announcement yet.

WSU Versus Dayton Predictions and Pregame Discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just pray that overactive sweat glands aren't hereditary.
    Once a Shocker, Always a Shocker-- RIP Guy Alang-Ntang

Shocker Basketball=Life

Comment

Originally posted by DJShocker10 View Post
      I just pray that overactive sweat glands aren't hereditary.
      I pray that they are! We can add them to the Miller display case in The Chuck!
      The Assman

Comment

Dayton has one the best young coach in demand. The 7-10 matchup doesn't make me all that mad, though out of all the 7's this is the last one I wanted to play. By the time this week is over they will be angry hearing about WSU being underseeded and then being a underdawg.

Comment

Hope the birds get to play syracuse

Comment

Originally posted by SlyShock View Post
            Who's going to Indy?
            The challenge for tickets is that Indy is so close to UL and UK, both with large fan bases. The key to Friday tickets may be to pick up tickets for the Shockers' session from UL fans not wanting to go to both sessions or wanting to recoup part of their ticket cost. Pick up Sunday tickets from the Friday losing teams.

Comment

ISUr and Dayton seem similar to me in some ways. Hopefully this game plays out similarly to the last two against the Redbirds.
              The Assman

Comment

Does anyone know when WSU or the Alumni Association will announce any travel packages they organize?

I'm looking at commercial flights now, and between the cost (~600-800) and flight times, driving looking like the better option.

Comment

They shoot a lot of threes, make a lot of threes, and have pretty big guards.

Conner needs to stay out of foul trouble when guarding.
                  The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Shockers open as 6.5 point favorite.

Comment

Originally posted by seskridge
                      We are 6 point favorites. We are always vegas favorites even when playing better seeded teams! Ugh so underseeded.
                      Jay Wright mentioned how when you can see this coming from a mile away (as in WSU will probably be underseeded, and you note this days/weeks in advance) then there's a fly in the ointment. Something wrong with the system.

Comment

I think of our LaSalle win at the Dance our Final 4 Season. We worked them over inside, especially Carl Hall. We should win the battle of the boards easily, and play well inside and outside. Our Defense will ignite our Offense and can also bring down their FG % to a mild roar. They have lots of solid Senior leadership so it could still be a close game.
                        Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Originally posted by champions5 View Post
                          Shockers open as 6.5 point favorite.
                          While I picked us by 7, the Shocks have beat the odds several times this very Season.
                          Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                            Another shocker.

WSU will be favorites again (-4) in another seeding mismatch.
                            At least -4, unless you've seen a line already. Going on a year......but yeah, a 10 seed.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                              At least -4, unless you've seen a line already. Going on a year......but yeah, a 10 seed.
                              The ESPN panel mentioned Vegas and -6.5 in the last few minutes.

Just FYI.

Comment

Shaq........AHHH AHHHHH......Savior of the universe.

Comment

Working...
                                X