Sutton news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sutton news

Don't think this in an April's Fool's joke...

Can't say I'm really shocked.

Will TBoone make a run at Bill Self?

Comment

Im sorry I thought Sean Suttons coaching career was an april fools joke

I keed I keed :D

Comment

(man this is just weird posting with these colors, but...)

Everytime I saw him on the sidelines with that scowling frumpy face, all I could think of saying is..."What the he** is he doing coaching college basketball."

So it would not surprise me if this is actually true. It's sort of like the OSU AD waking up with common sense and saying "what the he** is this guy doing coaching college basketball."

Comment

I guess CBS thinks it is true...It will be interesting to see how Bill handles this breaking news.
          "Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media,
          which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Comment

Bill Self to OSU? Laughable. Turgeon to KU in the wake even more laughable - especially if he could make a comment like "I really wanted this job (x number of) years ago but the timing wasn't right.

Comment

Doug Gottlieb is reporting Sutton is gone and OSU will offer 3-5 mil per for 5-6 years guaranteed (25-30 mil) if Bill Self is willing to talk. So the ball is in Self's court. But Gottlieb does NOT believe he will take the job.
              "Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media,
              which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerKhan
                Doug Gottlieb is reporting Sutton is gone and OSU will offer 3-5 mil per for 5-6 years guaranteed (25-30 mil) if Bill Self is willing to talk. So the ball is in Self's court.
                I'm sure Self is happy where he is, but that's a lot of money to turn down.

Comment

Doug Gottlieb is reporting Sutton is gone and OSU will offer 3-5 mil per for 5-6 years guaranteed (25-30 mil) if Bill Self is willing to talk. So the ball is in Self's court. But Gottlieb does NOT believe he will take the job.
                  That's insane money. There isn't a coach in America making more than that, correct?
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

If KU wins the national title, i think he at least gives it a thought
                    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

TBP lost 14% of his net worth in one day when the natural gas market kicked his a$$. Guess a few million for a coach is just pocket change.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever
                        That's insane money. There isn't a coach in America making more than that, correct?
                        Yeah, but the down-side is that he would have to live in Stillwater.
                        "If you're going to do it, you're going to do it right," athletic director Jim Schaus said. "If we're going to put 'Wichita State' across our chest, then every team is going to matter."

Comment

Originally posted by WSU Shocker
                          Originally posted by ShockerFever
                          Yeah, but the down-side is that he would have to live in Stillwater.
                          He's done it before.. 8)

To hell and back?
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I'd live anywhere, even Oklahoma, for that kind of bank.

Comment

Karsten Creek is a pretty sweet track...
                              Wear your seatbelt.

Comment

Working...
                              X