No announcement yet.

WSU Versus Evansville Predictions and Pregame Discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No predictions but we played so badly the first half of our game at Evansville, I'm sure Marshall does not want a repeat or anything like it. I can't remember a time we ended the first half with one time out left. We didn't hit a double figure lead until very late in the game. If Evansville now has another two players scoring (other than Brown and Taylor) we just may have our hands full tonight. I haven't seen Evansville play since our game, so I don't really know. If they now have a good inside game, our bigs may be in for some foul trouble. This is senior night. I don't want to see a loss for so many reasons. I will be holding my breath for awhile this evening. I hope we jump out to a big lead and hold it all night. JR and Zach may not get to see the floor if the game is really close at the end, and that would be just really too bad.

Comment

Shockers: 101
      Not Shockers: 59
      I had season FOOTBALL tix... did you?

Comment

Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
        If you don't live in the blackout area, which covers the huge majority of Shocker fans.
        Well, I guess that explains why I don't have that problem, as I live in TX

Comment

My prediction for the game
          Wichita State: 86
          Evansville: 51

Comment

Evansville Courier & Press Pregame Story

Comment

Free shocker Tumblers for the first 1200 here!

Comment

Referees - John Higgins, Don Daily, Rick Crawford

Comment

Traffic will be backed up Oliver to Woodlawn on 21st before too long FYI.

Comment

Originally posted by AndShock View Post
                    Traffic will be backed up Oliver to Woodlawn on 21st before too long FYI.
                    No left turns going north on Oliver at 21st either

Comment

Has a caller ever passed out drunk on air during the pre-game show or Coach's show? Sounded like the last caller was close.
                      "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

We could win by as little as 25 with a high in the mid 40's.

Comment

During the dunk drills, Shaq 2 times picked up Simon and helped him dunk. It was amazing.
                          Shocker fan since December 28th, 2005!

Comment

Etha(sp?), a 93 year old woman, just called in to express her thanks to Mike and Dave since she is no longer able to come to games. Pretty cool. You could tell how much it meant to her.
                            "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

awesome call-in to the pregame show from atha? ava? 93 years old, going to the games since 1950 but can't attend anymore so has to listen to the radio and or television. one of the best call-ins ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
                                Etha(sp?), a 93 year old woman, just called in to express her thanks to Mike and Dave since she is no longer able to come to games. Pretty cool. You could tell how much it meant to her.
                                Shared her call with my wife; she was worth listening to all of the other callers stumbling through time on air.

Comment

Working...
                                X