WSU Versus Evansville Predictions and Pregame Discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
    Game is on Cox 2022. Has anybody found it on Dish or Direct?
    Trick question, or did I accidentally fall into a black hole back to the first season of Cox production and development rights?

When the game is a Cox game, it is only available on Cox.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
      Trick question, or did I accidentally fall into a black hole back to the first season of Cox production and development rights?

It is also on ESPN3 (WatchESPN)

Comment

Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
        Game is on Cox 2022. Has anybody found it on Dish or Direct?
        It's listed on 793 with DirecTV, but every time I've checked that channel, it's under blackout the same way EPSN3 is. I think that channel is a rebroadcast of ESPN3 games.

Generally, on DirecTV, the only way to get a Cox game is if Fox Midwest out of Chicago (671) has it as their Valley game.
        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
          After getting through 19 ad pop ups .. I was able to read that article ...

As far as the article. I think we've seen this movie before. Teams getting a "resurgence" against the bottom of the league.
          In the Valley this year just about any resurgence will be against the bottom of the league since arguably there are 8 teams in the bottom of the league.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post

I switched to DirecTV this year, and this game will be the second I haven't been able to watch on the tube. Maybe some where I was at the game weren't available on Direct, but it's not as bad as Cox would have you believe.

Comment

Originally posted by Owp99 View Post
              It is also on ESPN3 (WatchESPN)
              If you don't live in the blackout area, which covers the huge majority of Shocker fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                I switched to DirecTV this year, and this game will be the second I haven't been able to watch on the tube. Maybe some where I was at the game weren't available on Direct, but it's not as bad as Cox would have you believe.
                Well, I mean if it is not picked up by CBS Sports or ESPN or NBC Sports or Fox Sports or whatever, then it's on Cox 22, which is only for Cox customers.

Comment

The tv listings show this game on CoxExtra 122 instead of 22. KU WBB is listed on 22. Hmm...

Comment

Originally posted by Windiwu View Post
                    The tv listings show this game on CoxExtra 122 instead of 22. KU WBB is listed on 22. Hmm...
                    KU women's basketball is bumping WSU men's basketball to the other channel? Are you effing kidding me?

Cox is even treating WSU like a second-class citizen. Why deal with these idiots??

Oh yah, $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. Nevermind.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                      KU women's basketball is bumping WSU men's basketball to the other channel? Are you effing kidding me?

Cox is even treating WSU like a second-class citizen. Why deal with these idiots??

Oh yah, $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. Nevermind.
                      Well KU's women are 2-13 in the Big 12 and they pretty much have a lock on last place. So I can see how that would garner a huge audience.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                        Well KU's women are 2-13 in the Big 12 and they pretty much have a lock on last place. So I can see how that would garner a huge audience.
                        Attached Files

Comment

junior center Dalen Traore won’t make the trip due to back spasms according to Simmons.

He was playing 11.8 min per game.

Comment

Guy Who Chewed Off a Piece Of Paul Janssen - 92
                            Guy Who Ate Mark Mangino - 56

Comment

Originally posted by dwbarcl View Post
                              junior center Dalen Traore won’t make the trip due to back spasms according to Simmons.

He was playing 11.8 min per game.
                              If they haven't left yet, they had better hurry. Not sure when the people-train leaves Evansville.

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                                I'm a DirecTV subscriber but don't get these games that are shown on FMW Chicago as it's part of a sports package that is extra. I thought about subscribing during the season (I believe it was an extra 8.95/month) but realized that I can watch all the games on ESPN3 because I'm not in the blackout zone.

Comment

Working...
                                X