WSU Vs. Illinois State Predictions and Pregame Discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shocka khan View Post
    The only player I can remember from Normal who made a splash in the NBA was Jack Sikma. But he went to school at Illinois Wesleyan, and that isn't Illinois State, even though both of the schools are in ABNormal.
    Sikma was from St. Anne, Illinois and did indeed go to Illinois Wesleyan which was a great Div. 3 ball team at that time. He dominated.

Comment

• Illinois St. mentions Doug Collins and Clyde Frazier as two of the best Valley players ever. They never played in the MVC. Lol

Comment

• With KU going down, and K Stage winning here in Texas, I feel a Shocker total domination of the cell block boys tonight. Life is good

Comment

• Possible correction--sikma may have actually been from Cissna Park. Too long ago for me to remember clearly.

Comment

• Students are actually out in full force for once.

Comment

• Referees -- Bert Smith, Randy Heimerman, Roland Simmons

Comment

• The Flyers they are handing out in the student section are .... Red...

Comment

• Student section appears to be juiced.

Comment

• Pregnant chick in the front row of the student section...#winning

Comment

• Somebody's a shooter!
                      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by dwbarcl View Post
                        From red-turd board

Some people have been worried about the fat kid Shaq Morris. He's talented for sure but also a quitter. When things don't go his way he only shows up on milk cartons. A couple early hoops from Fayne and Morris will do all kinds of stupid things on offense to hurt his team until 3G gets tired of it and benches him. Morris is a bum slayer. He's not facing any bums tomorrow night.
                        Think Shaq slayed some bums!
                        Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

• I said we would win by 20 immediately after the first game. I was wrong, sorry guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                            I said we would win by 20 immediately after the first game. I was wrong, sorry guys.
                            You were not even half right!!

Comment

• And I only picked us to win by 16. Wow!! What a barn yard whipping this was.
                              Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
                                And I only picked us to win by 16. Wow!! What a barn yard whipping this was.
                                Did I hear correctly that Shaq had 11 points and 11 bounds?

Comment

Working...
                                X