No announcement yet.

Shaq Morris--Shocker X-Factor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm hoping Shaq can finish strong like a Shaqwall can, and makes 1st team All AAC. If not, at least 2nd team for shore for sure.
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Shaq's the best Post/Center in the conference.

Comment

• AndShock
        AndShock commented
        Editing a comment
        There aren’t a lot of post/centers in the country that can stop him when he’s playing to his potential.

• Of all the great things Shaq did today, he was setting some ridiculous screens. More than once, he had guards trying to shake our the cobwebs. Referees should have been on concussion watch.

Comment

• Shaq picks up the AAC Player of the Week honors as he is closing out his final year as a Shocker in style:

PROVIDENCE, R.I. – The American Athletic Conference has announced the winners of the league’s weekly men’s basketball honors for the week of Feb. 12-18.

WICHITA, Kan. -- Wichita State senior Shaquille Morris has been named the American Athletic Conference Player of the Week for Feb. 12-18.

Comment

• Both Shaq and Shamet will make strong cases for 1st team all conference

Comment

• Comment

• It has really been tremendous to view how much Shaq, has grown and matured into the formidable force he has become on the BB court and how much effort he now contributes to the entire teams winning ways.

Do we have a Most Improved Player Award for a Shocker's entire career? If so, my vote goes to Shaq.

Comment

• He’s come along ways since the days of riding a stationary bike during a game or being left behind on road trips. It would be something to see him get a shot at the NBA.

Comment

• Interesting what he's capable of when not playing in a conference of floppers* being officiated by Paul Janssen.

*Etou at Tulsa is an exception

Comment

• Originally posted by 60Shock View Post
                    It has really been tremendous to view how much Shaq, has grown and matured into the formidable force he has become on the BB court and how much effort he now contributes to the entire teams winning ways.

Do we have a Most Improved Player Award for a Shocker's entire career? If so, my vote goes to Shaq.
                    Hard to beat out Miller for that honor but very close.

Comment

• 60Shock
                      60Shock commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Shocktoberfest, perhaps I should have been clearer, but my intent was that this award could be recognized for numerous past, present, and future players. It was not to signify who was the one most improved player of all time.

Those types of distinctions are so difficult to make as there are so many variables involved over the years.

• He's playing with the proverbial "2 plays ahead," mentality now. Coach's instructions are starting to sink in.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
                      He's playing with the proverbial "2 plays ahead," mentality now. Coach's instructions are starting to sink in.
                      Who is "He"? Using the "quote" feature would save all of us from having to retrace an entire thread to then guess what you're referring to. The "quote" link is at the bottom right of the box where you type, "Quote" "Comment" "Like"
                      "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                      ---------------------------------------
                      Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                      "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                      "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Cdizzle
                        Cdizzle commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Normally I would agree....but in this case I feel the thread title is fairly enlightening.

• I hear you 60Shock. So true. If that were awarded to our current bunch then there's no debate at all. Such a roller coaster ride for Shaqwall over the years. So cool to see how much of a stud he has become.

Comment

• Coach has mentioned that Shaq knows their complex system inside and out. Do players develop their game here under the Marshall regime? Look no farther than Shaq when he arrived and Shaq now for the obvious answer. This unfolding story has similarities as mentioned before on here to JT Durley career here.
                        Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by im4wsu View Post

Who is "He"?
                          Guess...

winning.png

Comment

• im4wsu
                            im4wsu commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Thanks AGAIN for your help! You're probably either a referee or a Cincy fan!
                        Working...
                        X