No announcement yet.

WSU vs. Rambler Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Porter Moser is an absolute maniac. I thought he was gonna blow a vein a minute in. I've never seen somebody whine, complain, *****, moan, cry, parade the officials EVERY time they come on that side of the floor as him. What a little *****. Especially, given then horrible officiating in this game. They benefited from a lot of horrid calls, especially late.

Could have won by 20+ but we started settling for dumb shots. And then of course, the turnovers. I'm also glad we got a close game in for the guys' sake. We needed one of those since we've been blowing this crappy league out every game.

Can't win every game by 30. We only beat them by 12 at Koch during our undefeated year as well. Ho, hum, another 5-0 start as we head into Super Bowl Saturday.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by WheatShock View Post
      Couldn't or wouldn't defend. Not sure which. LU is quick inside.
      what a shame. he is so physically gifted.

Comment

• Originally posted by another shocker View Post
        what happened to shaq? was he in foul trouble?
        You would think Shaq could have done anything he wanted against UL's front court. It didn't look like he wanted to do much.
        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Pickle View Post
          Loyola always seems to play us well. Not sure why
          We are everyone's Superbowl

Comment

• I'm too lazy to read all nine pages, so anyone want to help a cracker out with why CJ was in street clothes?

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
              I'm too lazy to read all nine pages, so anyone want to help a cracker out with why CJ was in street clothes?
              Illness

Comment

• This game was too close for comfort but that made for an exciting one. One we need and one I hope woke them up. Got to give Loyola some credit they showed some heart and can definitely hit shots, even when contested. We should never be out rebounded by this team though. It's going to big game on Saturday in Normal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                  Illness
                  Muchas gracias!

Comment

• They kept running the same play against us. Doyle drives and kicks out to the wing for a wide open 3 pt shot. Glad we won but was a little scary. Not looking forward to the return match.
                    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
                      They kept running the same play against us. Doyle drives and kicks out to the wing for a wide open 3 pt shot. Glad we won but was a little scary. Not looking forward to the return match.
                      The basketball version of the triple option: drive for a lay up, dish off the drive the guy opened up in the lane from the drive help, or kick it out to the perimeter.
                      “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• Originally posted by another shocker View Post
                        what a shame. he is so physically gifted.
                        Big Shaq's D was so, SO bad tonight. Lordy....

Comment

• I'm just now wrapping up the game since real life wins these days and I only have one question -- how did Doyle not get a Technical Foul?!

Comment

His whole game was awful :/

Comment

had no give-a-****

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosewood View Post
                                I'm just now wrapping up the game since real life wins these days and I only have one question -- how did Doyle not get a Technical Foul?!
                                I had the same thought.

Comment

Working...
                                X