Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McDuffie played an awesome game and Kelly's threes were huge

Comment

• Going to be interesting Saturday night. Going to need Shaq to show up and Willis to play smart and under control. Are guards have been shooting lights out lately, lots of weapons. Redbird arena will be a hopping, should be fun

Comment

• Loyola has a very good chance of being a very good MVC team which this league desperately needs.

Comment

• Fun game to watch. I like Loyola. Fun team to watch and challenge our SHOCKS!!! Game never in doubt in my mind. Fun game!

GO SHOCKS!!!! Bring on the karate kids!!!
          FINAL FOURS:
          1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
          1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
          Number of Times Ranked: 157
          Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
          Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
          Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
          #3 - Dec. 2017
          #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
          #2 ~ March 2014
          Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

• Wow, Loyola can shoot. We helped them quite a bit with some really quick and not really good shots.
            Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Provided to YouTube by The Orchard EnterprisesBeat Up Rambler · Good Rats · Peppi MarchelloRats The Way You Like Em℗ 1979 Uncle Rat MusicReleased on: 1979-04...
              For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
              - said no one ever...

Comment

• Loyola has some size coming in next year. Kennedy was talking about it before the game. Couple 6'8-6'9 guys from Chicago area, suppose to be really good. We do need another team to challenge us and make this a two- three bid league

Comment

• Originally posted by 60Shock View Post
                  Loyola has a very good chance of being a very good MVC team which this league desperately needs.
                  i think we knew that coming into this game. look for more of the same but a tighter game in chicago, i would say.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackmag View Post
                    Loyola has some size coming in next year. Kennedy was talking about it before the game. Couple 6'8-6'9 guys from Chicago area, suppose to be really good. We do need another team to challenge us and make this a two- three bid league
                    They better have scheduled better in the noncon if they want to be considered for a bid

Comment

• Here's one for the SN Milky Way star gazers out there. Many of you have seen the Little Dipper. Tonight at 21st and Hillside was a Star witnessed by 10,500 folk that we might call "The Big Duffer." 26 points which is a game high for both him all all Shocks this Season. Tonight our D-Fense had their hands full and MM was solid on both sides of the hardwood. Loyola was Rambling and Gambling tonight and gave us a tough game.
                      Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• i wish every weekday home game would start at 6:00 pm central

Comment

• what happened to shaq? was he in foul trouble?

Comment

• Originally posted by another shocker View Post
                            what happened to shaq? was he in foul trouble?
                            Couldn't or wouldn't defend. Not sure which. LU is quick inside.
                            Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• Shaq was having some defensive struggles tonight IMO. The all seeing eyes of 3G sees such things.
                              Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• How did Loyola lose to Drake? Oh yeah, they gave up 100.
                                Markis was really good. Could we see a leader emerging?
                                Zach, if you're gonna make 1 that was the one to make.
                                Liked Conner's fastbreak layup from 21. That shows growing confidence.
                                2 games in a row where Darral gets off quick and then stars the shoulder forearm stuff. Can't score from the bench young man. Refocus.
                                Losing confidence in Shaq.
                                Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Working...
                                X