Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rosewood View Post
    I can't listen to it. Ted is fine but the callers are AWFUL
    Agreed!!! I didn't even listen today as it is the same callers after each game. And, there are becoming the same problems developing with the pre-game show. How does "AL" always get the first call and why does it seem that we have to have his analysis which is pretty predictable. There needs to be some changes made on both programs--and consider dropping the Locker Room Show altogether (but I love hearing as much Shocker basketball talk as possible).

Comment

• I am surprised the Locker Room Show can attract enough advertising dollars to stay viable.

Comment

• Smith, Reaves, Frankamp and Shamet:

63 turnovers, 62 steals.......and 173 assists. Nearly a 3-1 A/TO ratio and 1-1 TO-Steal ratio. Those are good numbers.

Closing the gap on the much enjoyed (by Doc) statistic of making more FTs than your opponent shoots (295 to 356).

.732% from the line works. And it's getting better all the time. Only under 73% twice since Louisville, .667 @ISU and .727 vs Drake.

That's 2 and 2 Drake to you. :single_eye:

Comment

Ted is so good and talented it's not funny. Callers.....not so much.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
            The valley has to want to rebuild first
            What if the Valley was a lightbulb?
            I had season FOOTBALL tix... did you?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerInKC View Post
              What if the Valley was a lightbulb?
              The majority of schools would turn it off to save money

Comment

Now I'm even more sad.
                I had season FOOTBALL tix... did you?

Comment

• There for a minute with all of the fouls on our bigs', I thought we might have to go with a 5 guard lineup.
                  Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Except for 3G. He would switch to the brighter more efficient L.E.D. light bulb and put it on an occupancy sensor, but still shave daily.
                    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                      Ted is so good and talented it's not funny. Callers.....not so much.
                      A one man show just doesn't work

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post
                        Suellentrop tweeted that Nurger has replaced Baker in the hearts of the UNI student section -- chanting about taking a selfie with him.
                        Props to the pig farmers in overalls with the assist.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                          I am surprised the Locker Room Show can attract enough advertising dollars to stay viable.
                          The show is pretty pointless without an assistant or somebody to provide real insight.

Comment

most sound like they have been drinking since friday night

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaneohe View Post
                              CF played well, with 11 points in 20 minutes. I always like seeing him on the floor. He understands his role, is a good passer, and puts the team first.

He is a very important part of WSU this season.
                              That is what Conner can do and if he brings this every game we will be very difficult to beat. He jus helped push out the margin at crucial times As did Rauno.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                                Half way through his freshman season, Reaves is shooting 55% from 3. Much like Conner's struggles confirmed for now he's no longer an elite shooter (in games at least) it's time to consider Austin one hell of a shooter.

Landry is near 39% and Conner 35%. I certainly now expect Conner's % to rise rapidly, although admittedly I've been expecting that for about 12 months.
                                Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                                Smith, Reaves, Frankamp and Shamet:

63 turnovers, 62 steals.......and 173 assists. Nearly a 3-1 A/TO ratio and 1-1 TO-Steal ratio. Those are good numbers.

Closing the gap on the much enjoyed (by Doc) statistic of making more FTs than your opponent shoots (295 to 356).

.732% from the line works. And it's getting better all the time. Only under 73% twice since Louisville, .667 @ISU and .727 vs Drake.

That's 2 and 2 Drake to you. :single_eye:
                                Earlier in the season, Conner and Landry were definitely having a problem from the 3. That has all change over the last 5 games. Conner 9-22/.409 and Landry 16-33/.485 from the 3.

Reaves has been very consistent from 3 point range. He was 1-4 one game, 0-1 three games, and did not shoot a 3 in one. That's 1-5 over 5 games with only 1 so-so game from 3. In his other 11 games: 21-35/.600 with no game under .333!

Rauno, during those same 5 games, has turned his play around. Earlier in the season he was doing well, surprisingly well for some. Then he started 5 games: 2-11 FG / 0-4 3pt / 1-3 FT / 9 Reb/ 5 points. Last 5 not starting: 16-20 FG / 2-2 3pt / 2-3 FT / 18 Reb / 36 points.

Comment

Working...
                                X