Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fouls will catch up with OSU in second half

Comment

• We gave up 49 points in a half. Un fricking believable.
      Go Shocks!

Comment

• 7 made FG, 10 TOs in that half

Comment

• Getting spanked on the boards, 21-12
          “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• OSU shot over 50% from FG and from three. We shot 30% and 16%.

Second half will be much different...

Comment

• Originally posted by DUShock View Post
              Getting spanked on the boards, 21-12
              I don't have a silver lining for that one. If we do a little more manning up physically and start hitting SOMETHING, we can get back in this

Comment

• Oklahoma State is not a good team. Sorry, they aren't. We are just an incredible shrinking team. When a team starts with a three against us, we have mental fits and don't play anywhere close to our potential.

This is the first Marshall team with this problem and I have no idea what he'll do about it. Oklahoma State is bad enough that should be able to come back if we play like we did versus Michigan State.

We have to get over this erratic play issue if we want to win in March, but at least we got a chance to realize the issue in 2016 and maybe figure out why it happens.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
                  OSU shot over 50% from FG and from three. We shot 30% and 16%.

Second half will be much different...
                  You mean because OSU will put their starting guards back into the game? We don't have any guards that can play with theirs. Simon looked like the best guard on the team in the first half.The Shox total lack of experience at the guard spots is REALLY showing up tonight.
                  The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                  We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Paging Conner Frankamp. This is supposed to be your kind of game. For big games, your upperclassmen should lead the way.

Comment

• JFC. This game is not fun to watch.

Comment

• Originally posted by CBB_Fan View Post
                        Oklahoma State is not a good team. Sorry, they aren't. We are just an incredible shrinking team. When a team starts with a three against us, we have mental fits and don't play anywhere close to our potential.

This is the first Marshall team with this problem and I have no idea what he'll do about it. Oklahoma State is bad enough that should be able to come back if we play like we did versus Michigan State.

We have to get over this erratic play issue if we want to win in March, but at least we got a chance to realize the issue in 2016 and maybe figure out why it happens.
                        Totally disagree with you. OSU is a very good team TODAY!!! They are outmanning us at ever position and their best player has been on the bench for much of the game with two fouls. They have taken us to the woodshed and we haven't fought back. Their coach is outcoaching ours and is working the refs very well. Our guys are not on the boards, making a lot of turnovers, and can't score. OSU has a LOT to do with that being the case.

Comment

• Connor would score 80 on me one-on-one; course, I could get 65 on him while cashing my social security check.

Comment

• I don't know. I got nothing. This team isn't benefitting from never knowing who will show up on offense. Rebounds are a destruction. Starting lineup should never happen again.

Comment

• I'm guessing that we did not watch any tape?

Comment

• Too many turnovers. Too many Cowboy layups, too many missed free throws, too few guys stepping forward.
                                Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Working...
                                X