No announcement yet.

Oklahoma State ***OFFICIAL*** Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The good news---KU is losing to Davidson early in the 2nd half.

Comment

• Gotta make shots. I knew we'd have to score a lot to win... Just couldn't find the basket the first 10 mins

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
        I'm guessing that we did not watch any tape?
        Doesn't matter how much tape anybody watched when any of OSU's guards can get past any of ours in their first step. Back off an inch and they drain a 3.

We've got Conner Frankamp and 3 first-year guys going against a 5th year Sr, who's likely to get some AA attention.
        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Time to release the Kraken!!!
          For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
          - said no one ever...

Comment

• Originally posted by CBB_Fan View Post
            Oklahoma State is not a good team. Sorry, they aren't.
            From my seat at IBA they look pretty good. Got some guards who can shoot (and get their shot whenever they want). They have big men who know how to rebound and they guard.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxilla View Post
              Time to release the Kraken!!!
              Hamilton has already been in the game

Comment

• I don't get why we sit our guys with 2 fouls. We go 11 deep. It's not worth saving those fouls and letting the deficit get so big you can't come back

Comment

• We need to get more shots for Connor, two shots are not enough. He is capable of turning this thing around.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                    Doesn't matter how much tape anybody watched when any of OSU's guards can get past any of ours in their first step. Back off an inch and they drain a 3.

We've got Conner Frankamp and 3 first-year guys going against a 5th year Sr, who's likely to get some AA attention.
                    Evans is a sophomore.

Comment

• Credit OSU

They have scouted WSU very well and its like the Wake Forest coach e-mailed the Shocker play book to them.

Brown, at times, does some of the dumbest **** imaginable. Dribbling through double teams, telegraphing his passes, you name it.

AR actually looks like a Freshman tonight. Picking up his dribble numerous times and THEN looking to pass to someone else?
                      What?

It's been along time since any HCGM team has gotten blistered on the boards like they just did.
                      Folks, rebounding is technique, but mostly is just wanting it more than the other guy. Right now, OSU is hungry and just flat out wants it more.

That is all.
                      Above all, make the right call.

Comment

• Release the ShaQen?
                        For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                        - said no one ever...

Comment

• In a way I'm glad this is an ESPN3 game. Won't be as many people see this debacle.
                          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Puke
                            Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• OSU is magical
                              - said no one ever...

Comment

• There 3 point shooting is through the roof

Comment

Working...
                                X