No announcement yet.

WSU vs Michigan State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't know if someone has already mentioned it but HCGM was not impressed with the way the team was/was't executing the offense in the first half. Said they were the same players and coaches from previous games but just did not execute.

Comment

• Box score for the Michigan State Spartans vs. Wichita State Shockers NCAAM game from November 25, 2016 on ESPN. Includes all points, rebounds and steals stats.

Comment

• Shaq fouled out in 10 minutes. Brown threw the ball at the rim a lot, for no points. You must produce if you wanna play.

Comment

• Odds and ends.

1. Until about 6-8 minutes into the game, I had no idea of the name of the team that was playing MSU. The broadcast team began gushing about MSU, when the telecast began and almost never stopped.

2. When ZB was a freshman, I thought he would be a stud. those 4 ft misses in a row frosted me.

3. how much weight has Nurger gained?

4. AR has gained weight, but not definition. If he started, I would noy be unhappy.
          "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

• Originally posted by ARShocker View Post
            It may. But if it's the same as all his others, it's not an immediate necessity. He can play through them and have the surgery at the end of the year again. He has already had it come out this year during practice. He needed surgery on his left arm for a year and a half. He finished his junior season, played AAU, and then played his entire senior year. He will just have to deal with the pain and possibility of it coming out. He's capable of playing if that's what they decide they want him to do
            oh, Lord.

--Niels Bohr

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
              In the post game with Kennedy, Marshall sounded like AR's injury would be something they would have to expect from time to time. Didn't sound like anything major.

Sounds like his shoulder popped out and they popped it back in.
              Playing doctor. Will a pin take care of it?

--Niels Bohr

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                Marshall spent about a minute "discussing" Frankamp's "save" into the back court for a breakaway layup for MSU.
                I died right then. Falls into dumb category.

--Niels Bohr

Comment

• Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
                  Per ESPN Stats and Information - Wichita State's starting five scored 15 points, tied for third fewest by any team in a game this season.
                  lmfao, but not funny

--Niels Bohr

Comment

• Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
                    This is a young team that didnt give up. Expect better outcomes in the future. Hope AR is ok. Always proud of our Shoxs!
                    kc, has ur acct been hacked?

--Niels Bohr

Comment

• Originally posted by Ricardo del Rio View Post
                      Playing doctor. Will a pin take care of it?
                      Duct tape, baling wire, gorilla glue? Please, whatever it takes.
                      Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Did anyone else think of Martin Riggs when Austin's shoulder popped out?

I kid because I'm trying to stay positive in a bad moment.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                          Did anyone else think of Martin Riggs when Austin's shoulder popped out?

sure

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
                            Lol... They just talked about you tweeting at them, if my assumption is correct.
                            Haha! Yeah, the family got a big kick out of it as well!

Gotta keep Mr. Dakich honest!

#ThePowerOfShockerNet
                            The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
                              It sounds like you need to call in to the Coach's Show the next time it is on to let Marshall know since he keeps playing Brown.
                              Not at all necessary, he is a good coach and obviously figured that out himself the second half, but thanks for the suggestion smart ass!

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                                Did anyone else think of Martin Riggs when Austin's shoulder popped out?
                                Actually I thought of former Shocker women's basketball player Jessica Diamond. I think she dealt with this same issue her senior year at WSU. Wore the same or similar shoulder support Austin wear's. Not sure her shoulder ever went out in a game but apparently it did so a number of times during practice. I guess it can be dealt with but from what I understand it still hurts like hell when it does happen.

Comment

Working...
                                X