16-17 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
    If you think Grayson Allen plays dirty, you don't even want to play slow pitch softball against me. I've been ejected for taking out a shortstop when there was no double play, I've broken a catcher's nose refusing to slide, I've made the "errant" throw right in the center of the back of a baserunner several times. My favorite thing to do was to always step on the first basemen's foot running through the bag. Did that all the time! Long before safety bags. I'd honestly estimate that I've been ejected close to 15 times. I never got suspended, much less indefinitely suspended.

You always have to be looking for a competitive edge.
    I think I kicked you square in the grapes one time. (That can be very painful)
    Kick 'em square in the grapes! (that can be very painful)

Comment

• Rian Holland currently playing for Mercer vs. LaSalle on DISH alternate 412-29 (CSN). He looks really good. 7 of Mercer's 9 early points.

Comment

• Grayson Allen. Alan Grayson. Must be something about the name.

Comment

• Originally posted by double dribble View Post
          I think I kicked you square in the grapes one time. (That can be very painful)
          Hey, you need to keep your head on a swivel. If I wasn't paying attention and you tagged me in the grapes, well isn't that my fault for not being 100% in the game? I say good play, my friend, good play! And yes, it was very painful.
          There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
            Rian Holland currently playing for Mercer vs. LaSalle on DISH alternate 412-29 (CSN). He looks really good. 7 of Mercer's 9 early points.
            16 in the first half. Much of what I see in Holland is also what I think we hoped to see from Conner.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
              So much wrong here I don't know where to begin.
              Yeah but what do you expect out of a guy from the school that produced Kyle Weems?

Comment

• Drake should improve their 345 rpi. They're getting a big win over Mississippi valley State - rpi 289.

It's 96-65 with 1:44 left. I wasn't certain Drake could score 94 in an empty gym.
                The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Not everything is ok in the name of "sportsmanship" or being competitive. Do you see Phil Michelson yelling while a fellow golfer tees off? There's certain things you just don't do in sports. Tripping someone with a hockey stick is not a big deal because its part of the sport, built tripping someone in basketball is bad sportsmanship. He's a head case that can't control his actions. Can you imagine what our fans would do if one of our players yelled and waved their arms when the opposing player shot free throws? It's not illegal but would be considered very poor form. As for MoValleyJohn bragging about throwing balls into base runners backs, well, that probably answers some questions about what kind of guy he is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                    Not everything is ok in the name of "sportsmanship" or being competitive. Do you see Phil Michelson yelling while a fellow golfer tees off? There's certain things you just don't do in sports. Tripping someone with a hockey stick is not a big deal because its part of the sport, built tripping someone in basketball is bad sportsmanship. He's a head case that can't control his actions. Can you imagine what our fans would do if one of our players yelled and waved their arms when the opposing player shot free throws? It's not illegal but would be considered very poor form. As for MoValleyJohn bragging about throwing balls into base runners backs, well, that probably answers some questions about what kind of guy he is.
                    Except.... I really don't condone Grayson's actions and I was joking. When you have my athletic prowess, its an easier sell on the softball diamond than basketball court.
                    There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Missouri State hanging with USC.

Comment

• 22-18 Trojans so far. Very good effort by the Bears.

Comment

• And......n Just like that, Bears down 10.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post
                            Grayson Allen. Alan Grayson. Must be something about the name.

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/0...d-looms-117925
                            Two giant A-holes, and they're both from Florida.

Comment

• Bears down 11 at the half.

Comment

• Game is getting away from the Bears.

Comment

Working...
                                X