16-17 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
    There appears to be about 12 people in the stands ...
    Since the Orlando tourney (I'm assuming this is the one you're talking about) is sponsored by someone in the tire business, perhaps attendance would improve if they would give rubbers....'er rubber to the fans.....

Comment

• LBSU at Lewisville set to tip off in about 5 minutes. Should give us a decent read.
      "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• Am I the only one that can't bring themselves to cheer for UNI ever even if they were to get the MVC a quality win?

Comment

• Originally posted by Horn28Clem30 View Post
          Am I the only one that can't bring themselves to cheer for UNI ever even if they were to get the MVC a quality win?
          I'll be rooting for them.

M-I-Z-Z-O-U choked that game vs. Xavier. Bad coaching, worse execution.

Comment

• I have no problem cheering for UNI against decent OOC competition. I'm all for anything to help lift the conference as long as we're here.
            "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Am I the only one that can't bring themselves to cheer for UNI ever even if they were to get the MVC a quality win?
              You must be thinking of Illinois State.

Absolutely I cheer for UNI whenever I can. Great program, classy coach, worthy opponent, and one of the few schools in the MVC who is willing to invest in their program and try to keep pace with us.
              "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• The BIG EAST continues to impress with that dismantling of juggernaut Missouri. My God was that putrid basketball.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
                  You must be thinking of Illinois State.

Absolutely I cheer for UNI whenever I can. Great program, classy coach, worthy opponent, and one of the few schools in the MVC who is willing to invest in their program and try to keep pace with us.
                  I guess a lot of it for me is that I live in Iowa....and I can't stand their fan base!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockadelica View Post
                    I'll be rooting for them.

M-I-Z-Z-O-U choked that game vs. Xavier. Bad coaching, worse execution.
                    Mizzou is super young though. Living in SEC country, I can tell you that it was an encouraging result. My boss (Mizzou alum) was watching the game and slammed something that sounded fairly big to the ground after that foul at the end. He looks very angry so I will be avoiding that area of the office the rest of the day.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
                      LBSU at Lewisville set to tip off in about 5 minutes. Should give us a decent read.
                      I don't like this read at all. 8-23.

Edit: 8-26

Comment

• Ughhhhh

LBSU losing 8-30 with 11:30 to go in the 1st.

UL stats:
                        85% FG
                        75% 3FG
                        100% FT
                        8 assists

Comment

• Yeah. I don't think we've played a not terrible team yet. Hopefully we keep working in practice.

Comment

I guess a lot of it for me is that I live in Iowa....and I can't stand their fan base!
                            Their fan base has gotten worse in my opinion. They have had decent success .. but really not that much success.

Comment

• The Beach has outscored UL 2-1 in the last 2 minutes! Progress!

Comment

• Wow, the dirtbags suck.
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X