No announcement yet.

16-17 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An epic collapse by Fresno St and ends regulation tied with Drake.

Comment

• Loyola beats the MW favorites and my current school team the Aztecs at home. 65-59
      Drake looses a close one to Fresno in OT. 78-76

Comment

• Nebraska Omaha, UNO, or simply Omaha as they rebranded, playing with Wichita native Zach Jackson, knocked off the University of Iowa today. Both teams are in P-32 conferences.
        There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Is Loyola actually decent? Guess we'll never find out since they scheduled like Evansville last year.

Comment

• Screenshot_20161203-182730.jpg

Wichita's Zach Jackson.
            There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Seven out of 10 MVC teams are currently in the top 150 of kenpom, with three of those in the top 100.

Not sure what that really means, but maybe some hope of a conference RPI improvement?

Comment

• If anyone wants to check out a hidden gem of a low-major watch Louisville @ Grand Canyon on ESPN3. I am obsessed with that program.

Comment

• ISUR holds on to beat New Mexico by 5.
                  Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• With 2:30 left IlSU was up on New Mexico 74-64.

With 1:00 left, IlSU was still ahead, 75-74.

My net feed died with IlSU up 77-74 and shooting FT's with 0:23 left.

Final:

ILSU - 79
                    NM - 74
                    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by AndShock View Post
                      If anyone wants to check out a hidden gem of a low-major watch Louisville @ Grand Canyon on ESPN3. I am obsessed with that program.
                      Didn't know this until tonight, but apparently Grand Canyon University is traded on the stock exchange. $LOPE.

Comment

• Oklahoma State up on Maryland 43-35 at the half.

Louisville trailing Grand Canyon 36-37 at half.

LBSU trailing New Mexico State 36-41, again at half.

Missouri State trailing Air Force 41-48 with about 15 to go.

Indiana State trailing Utah State 29-39 early in the second half.
                        Last edited by wusphlash; December 3, 2016, 10:23 PM.
                        Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
                          Didn't know this until tonight, but apparently Grand Canyon University is traded on the stock exchange. $LOPE.
                          I knew it was one of the few for profit college's in D1 but didn't realize that

Comment

• Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
                            Oklahoma State up on Maryland 43-35 at the half.

Louisville trailing Grand Canyon 36-37 at half.

LSU trailing New Mexico State 36-41, again at half.

Missouri State trailing Air Force 41-48 with about 15 to go.

Indiana State trailing Utah State 29-39 early in the second half.
                            Oklahoma state is compiling a decent resume

Comment

• 21-7 run to open the half for Indiana State and they've tied Utah State.
                              "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

• With the wins today, the MVC has moved up in conference rpi. We're now just ahead of the Sun Belt and the WAC.
                                The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                                We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Working...
                                X