16-17 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
    Do you know what the capacity of the updated digs is going to be? I look at several sites and newspaper articles and they don't say, so I assume almost the same as before.
    The old arena was 8,500. I've heard anywhere between 700 and 2,000 new seats but I don't know for sure. Here are some good graphics to peruse to see what they're up to....

A dramatic re-visioning of the University of Houston Basketball Center transformed the arena into a state-of-the-art, Division I collegiate sports

Comment

• Looks like a decent crowd at Redbird Arena from what I can see.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
        Looks like a decent crowd at Redbird Arena from what I can see.
        Yeah and team has some energy. Looks like they all decided to embrace the opportunity to keep playing. If that is the case they have a good shot to get to NY
        "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• ISUr is cruising. I forgot about the silly foul rules being tested. I wish they wouldn't use the NIT to test new rules, it kinda cheapens a good tournament.
          Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• I have to think IllSU would be giving Providence a better game than USC right now.

Can't wait to watch them face off against Tacko Fall, though.

Comment

• Mark Adams is almost as annoying as Dick Vitale. Reason #5788 to go to the AAC.
              Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• ISUr wins 85-71

Comment

• Kudos to Illinois State for not hanging their heads and feeling sorry for themselves. What was it 3G said in 2011? Bloom where you're planted.

Comment

• Originally posted by WheatShock View Post
                    ISUr wins 85-71
                    85 points? And Irvine is #68 in AdjD on KenPom?

Dayton better watch out.

Comment

• Teddy couldn't miss tonight
                      The Assman

Comment

• Tough to see Providence collapse like that. Tough losing when up by 17.
                        The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by AndShock View Post
                          85 points? And Irvine is #68 in AdjD on KenPom?

Dayton better watch out.
                          They don't believe in advanced metrics though...

Comment

• Sizzling start for the BIG EAST.
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Redbirds couldn't miss last night! 52% from 3 and 2. Hope they keep it up and show the defensive prowess of the MVC.
                              Livin the dream

Comment

• Not sure how good the Redbirds defense was last night. Looked iike UC Irvine had maybe two guards you relly needed t guard. But the way they shot the ball it was plenty goo enough.

Comment

Working...
                                X